BOX1

Talon Tool Kit

C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey guys and girls.. Has anyone made a trail tool kit to take along with there Talon... IE.. sockets sizes required wrenches etc. I'm looking for these things as I hate hauling a full tool kit when you might only need 3 sockets to take the whole thing apart and back together.
Let me know what you got...

Reactions: TripleB
D

DRMORRIS

May 22, 2019
SMYRNA, TN
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have 2 17mm wrenches, 2 10mm wrenches, a 10mm and 17MM socket, a 5MM Allen wrench, flat and Phillips screwdrivers, pliers, wire cutters and an adjustable wrench. Oh- and a lug wrench. Not much more I can do on the trail. If so, someone else will have some tools. :)

Reactions: Christepher
S

stonerdd

Nov 16, 2020
Ownership

1. Talon x4
how are you storing them? I am adding a lug nut wrench as I have a spare tire. My back cargo area is filled with my cooler. :):cool: I am struggling to find a convenient way to store my tool kit. I have a 2020 talon x4

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
how are you storing them? I am adding a lug nut wrench as I have a spare tire. My back cargo area is filled with my cooler. :):cool: I am struggling to find a convenient way to store my tool kit. I have a 2020 talon x4

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Best place to store stuff you will never use on your Honda like tools :) is low and to the right rear. You can mount a box on the frame. Here are a couple ideas...

A tool box...

A waterproof ammo can...

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Have you considered a KRX….NO!
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon x4
The dealership that you frequent, must have done a YouTube video on your rig. Very sweet rig.
Best place to store stuff you will never use on your Honda like tools :) is low and to the right rear. You can mount a box on the frame. Here are a couple ideas...

A tool box...

A waterproof ammo can...

Reactions: Backwoods
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
The dealership that you frequent, must have done a YouTube video on your rig. Very sweet rig.
Thank you and they missed a bunch of stuff too. It has been a very good machine for me. 3200 miles and ZERO problems.

BTW, Love your sig line :)

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Have you considered a KRX….NO!
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon x4
@Blownzuki I Love your sig line too!! 😂
Thanks! I really enjoy my x4 and feel it is just as capable as any of the other machines out there. I also don’t think we have to put anymore money in our Honda’s than any of the other machines. I have been on the Krx forum and they have just as many issues as any other machine. I love my Honda!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!