P1000 The Making Of Pete

PioneerPete submitted a new Garage Item:

The Making of Pete

View attachment 8943 View attachment 8944 View attachment 8945 View attachment 8946 View attachment 8948
Trying to document Pete's transformation. So far he has a hard roof, popout windshield, warn winch, brushguard, rear fender flares, and pyle 500w tube. Almost forgot the control arm guards. Second battery, isolator, pdm, light bar, and cubes to come next weekend. Damyou @JACKAL !! LOL

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I like the front bumper. Mine was purchased with the vehicle but I've yet to put it on.

Thanks for the pic.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the front bumper. Mine was purchased with the vehicle but I've yet to put it on.

Thanks for the pic.
better get after it! I drove 2.5 hours each way on Friday to get this one in Franklin TN. It was the nearest one to Chattanooga!

Reactions: COLJAX
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll get on it, I've still got the winch, bumper, bed liner, bed extender, radio, interior lights, waiting on me. The horn, limb risers, light bar, skid plates, forward A-arms, 30" EVOs, and several other things are still waiting to be bought.

Hopefully before we ride!

Reactions: Tot and PioneerPete
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Trying to document Pete's transformation. Damyou @JACKAL !! LOL

I would apologize but you were infected with H.A.D. by the time you got your P1K. But Honda Accessory Disease is cured by spending all of your disposable time and income on your Pioneer. I am glad to see you are on the road to recovery :D and a dam fine machine you have there that front bumper is sharp.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would apologize but you were infected with H.A.D. by the time you got your P1K. But Honda Accessory Disease is cured by spending all of your disposable time and income on your Pioneer. I am glad to see you are on the road to recovery :D and a dam fine machine you have there that front bumper is sharp.
It is definitely an illness!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Sounds familiar. I have Honda Addiction Disorder. Come to think of it, I also have Honda Accessory Disease too! Dang, y'all better look out. I'm highly contagious.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A few action photos from yesterdays build activities.
20160109 122140

20160109 122228

Reactions: pct
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll get on it, I've still got the winch, bumper, bed liner, bed extender, radio, interior lights, waiting on me. The horn, limb risers, light bar, skid plates, forward A-arms, 30" EVOs, and several other things are still waiting to be bought.

Hopefully before we ride!
Sounds like all that "real work" is getting in the way of the important stuff. :D

Reactions: joeymt33
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
PioneerPete. Do you have a roller fair lead and is mounted inside your bumper? I can't totally tell from the pictures.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
PioneerPete. Do you have a roller fair lead and is mounted inside your bumper? I can't totally tell from the pictures.
yes, roller fairlead mounted inside the bumper. big roller on bottom.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
It looks like it might hit your bumper if pulling to the sides or at an angle....I think they are usually mounted on the outside of the bumper. Might want to double check that. I'd hate to have your bumper get messed up!

Reactions: PioneerPete
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It looks like it might hit your bumper if pulling to the sides or at an angle....I think they are usually mounted on the outside of the bumper. Might want to double check that. I'd hate to have your bumper get messed up!
Thanks for looking out @Hometeam. I'm awfully excited about that brushguard bumper and wouldn't' want to see it mangled either.:eek: I fit it up both ways and debated on it for a while during install. Finally decided to try the "non-traditional" approach. It would have to be a really severe angle to get into the bumper, and I like the added protection for the fairlead on the inside. The only thing I was really worried about was the angle reduction at the fairlead due to it being closer to the spool. I may change it around if it ever gives me trouble.

Reactions: Hometeam
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where are you located? I'd like to have another front bumper to make my own brushguard. I'd be more than willing to share details with members if it is successful.
It was really meant as a joke, but I probably don't need it taking up space in my shop! I'm in Chattanooga, TN. where are you located?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!