P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Long day here, had to walk awhile till got service then help arrived. Few hours kinda sucked but fun experience to look back at. The day before this was hardpack so we attempted however were caught in the middle of a storm that brought in over a foot of snow and high winds as seen by the snow drift we were caught in. Thanks to our local friend for lending a hand

EB185A8A 3E35 4404 9DF9 9DA26AEEEC55
2FBA58B3 3182 40E8 9225 272F265558AE
769D461D 8FBC 4A7E 9AC3 32DFB8709FBC
DA996B37 8293 4DA2 9B98 11685D1E94CA
F17F9147 8D37 48E9 8D16 158BB086F79A

D3AAE48B 77AA 4281 B844 A8DD982AB50F

FCE4573B 58F4 478F BD4F 03926E405113

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Long day here, had to walk ahile till got service then help arrived. Few hours kinda sucked but fun experience to look back at. The day before this was hardpack so we attempted however were caught in the middle of a storm that brought in over a foot of snow and high winds as seen by the snow drift we were caught in. Thanks to our local friend for lending a hand.
View attachment 70092 View attachment 70093 View attachment 70094 View attachment 70095 View attachment 70096 View attachment 70091
You crazy nut! Better trade them cowboy boots for snow boots!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Need too get a working winch on your buggies. And maybe a satellite phone ;)
Need all the winches back on for sure. Need to get other people crazy enough to ride in these conditions, two rigs have much better chance of getting back out. Whatcha doing next weekend lol.
I’ve always said sun rain sleet or snow we’ll always go but I’m so done with the snow. Found out when we got back St. Marie’s got no snow. Grrrr. All good we were safe but both of us feel like our legs are still jello from the walking out.
You’ll always appreciate the good times more when you have problems. People that don’t take chances or don’t ride simply because it’s raining will never get that. Memories are memories whether good or bad:)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Need all the winches back on for sure. Need to get other people crazy enough to ride in these conditions, two rigs have 10x the chance of getting back out. Whatcha doing next weekend lol.
I’ve always said sun rain sleet or snow we’ll always go but this crap sucks! So done with the snow. Found out when we got back St. Marie’s didn’t get any snow. Grrrrrr. All good we were safe but both of us feel like our legs are still jello from the walking out.
You’ll always appreciate the good times more when you have problems. People that don’t take chances or don’t ride simply because it’s raining will never get that. Memories are memories whether good or bad:)
St.Marie’s in April!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
St.Marie’s in April!
:):) Yep we will appreciate that weekend.
I’ll make sure to have both winches back on. Maybe tunes back and a couple lights lol. Excited buddy, can’t wait to hit the goat trails with ya, much better then what we all rode last time! Spring is coming!!

Reactions: pct and sharp
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I’ll make sure to have both winches back on. Maybe tunes back and a couple lights lol. Excited buddy, can’t wait to hit the goat trails with ya, much better then what we all rode last time! Spring is coming!!
West Coast Takeover 2018! I wonder if we can get sponsorship? Be three pioneers there.;)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
West Coast Takeover 2018! I wonder if we can get sponsorship? Be three pioneers there.;)
4 so far probably I’ll do a post and see about more left coasters. @tmjm76691 wanted to come but he’s got a dirt bike ride planned that weekend

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
4 so far probably I’ll do a post and see about more left coasters. @tmjm76691 wanted to come but he’s got a dirt bike ride planned that weekend

Wish we could but have already paid entry fee into the wet duck run, maybe next time. Don’t forget about me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wish we could but have already paid entry fee into the wet duck run, maybe next time. Don’t forget about me

You’re group is always invited. A true pleasure to ride with. Your kids and wife were awesome

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thought you guys were flying down to Tennessee in April?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know how he is.. he b****ed out!
Made it the last two times Lol. I didn’t b**** out just didn’t have 6k laying around for a repeat of last April. We will be back I assure you!! Right now it’s about getting caught back up and riding as much as possible

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!