Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
You see tons of X3s and RZRs when you go riding around here. We went to Brimstone and it seemed like everyone that was ever built was there Thanksgiving weekend. They went all day and night. I've never seen so many expensive machines in one place.

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You see tons of CANNED HAM X3s and POO POO FIRE TRAP RZRs when you go riding around here. We went to Brimstone and it seemed like everyone that was ever built was there Thanksgiving weekend. They went all day and night. I've never seen so many expensive machines in one place.
Fixed it for ya! 🤨 🥳

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No. There are some parts coming from there but didn’t Trump put a 50% tariff on china imports?
That would make anyone think twice about importing car parts from there.
Kinda makes you wonder if the Good Lord is straightening out the dependance on China for parts by letting the Virus affect them first and with a resurgence now in China. This subject is in my short acronym form and could branch out in many different directions.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Kinda makes you wonder if the Good Lord is straightening out the dependance on China for parts by letting the Virus affect them first and with a resurgence now in China. This subject is in my short acronym form and could branch out in many different directions.
Karma’s a Biotch !

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
We're in the dead of winter so demand for gasoline is down. Most Americans are feeling the pinch of stagnant income and the dumocrap's highest inflation is 20 - 30 years so people are avoiding driving if they can.

Traditionally, those who can take summer vacations and car trips so demand will increase and so will the price of gasoline.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Brandon will tell you it is Putin or Trumps fault....unless it is still covid causing it.
It is covid causing it. All that have supply chains that include china are hurtin for certain.
The sooner MFGs eliminate china the better off we will all be.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It is covid causing it. All that have supply chains that include china are hurtin for certain.
The sooner MFGs eliminate china the better off we will all be.
No, no it’s not. It’s that jackass that’s in office and his party of morons. You’re kidding yourself if you think any other way.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Chinese biological warfare aka COVID caused initial supply chain delays because of shortages of computer chips sourced from China. Shortages of everything else began with the free money handouts to all Americans and probably including special dumoccrap voters aka foreign invaders or illegal immigrants who likely receive the same free money as citizens.

Hund reds of thousands, perhaps millions of millennials and Gen Z iPhone commandos left the workforce as soon as they began receiving the handouts. No one works any longer. Small business owners have been unable to hire workers since the free money began.

It continues today in ways most of us aren't aware of. I noticed two recent articles in the news. One that WV legislature is going to cut unemployment benefits from 26 weeks (six months) because they realize recipients are not seriously looking for work. The other mentioned that some sort of family support freebies that were increased with COVID is going to be reduced at the end of February.

The new majority in the US congress is going to try to rein in some of that dumocrap vote buying.

Billions of dollars pumped into the economy by dumocraps has created historic massive inflation.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Chinese biological warfare aka COVID caused initial supply chain delays because of shortages of computer chips sourced from China. Shortages of everything else began with the free money handouts to all Americans and probably including special dumoccrap voters aka foreign invaders or illegal immigrants who likely receive the same free money as citizens.

Hund reds of thousands, perhaps millions of millennials and Gen Z iPhone commandos left the workforce as soon as they began receiving the handouts. No one works any longer. Small business owners have been unable to hire workers since the free money began.

It continues today in ways most of us aren't aware of. I noticed two recent articles in the news. One that WV legislature is going to cut unemployment benefits from 26 weeks (six months) because they realize recipients are not seriously looking for work. The other mentioned that some sort of family support freebies that were increased with COVID is going to be reduced at the end of February.

The new majority in the US congress is going to try to rein in some of that dumocrap vote buying.

Billions of dollars pumped into the economy by dumocraps has created historic massive inflation.
Well said

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some of you are intentionally naive or just ignoring actual facts.
Some millennials are indeed lazy and skirt work however not all boomers are full of work ethic, I worked all my life and saw it.
How does the shortage of USA workers cause supply chain issues areound the globe? It doesn’t.
At least you’re correct about where covid came from and why, but then you let your rosy sun glasses cloud your facts.. Unemployment benefits have been squandered by many a boomer long before millennials existed. And for right or wrong(no country reacted perfectly) the current admin at least did something about the pandemic unlike the previous bleach drinker regime.
all this political bs and finger pointing is keeping our America divided..
I’m not a Biden fan but I’m also not about to follow minstrel trump over the cliff either.
And to all that have kids, you are partly to blame for not raising them with the same work ethic you have. My kid is doing great and making $.
And I really do hope the gop comes up with a credible presidential candidate because we do need some republican values, however trump ain’t the guy. The sooner we move on from him and his cheating and narcissism the better off All of us will be.
If the right and left don’t start mending the divide instead of trying to Beat the hell out of it the US will not have a favorable outcome.
Good luck to all of us to live a life worth living and not let the days political strife ruin every waking moment.......

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Reading your post is like reading the latest edition of the daily propaganda from the DNC and published in the propaganda media or attending a union meeting.

Supply chain shortages as well as the difficulty in hiring labor are the direct result of dunocrap vote buying. Free handouts are a strong disincentive to work. No, millennials didn't invent laziness and poor work ethic but the current extremely low participation rate in the work force is new. This condition hasn't existed since the Great Depression of the early 1930s.

Your foolish comments about Trump are direct quotes from the dumocrap propaganda media.

Trump is a typical NYC blowhard. He's crude and obnoxious, difficult to listen to but, and it's a very large BUT, he understands America and the economy. He created the strongest economy in many years. He created more new jobs, put more blacks and Hispanics to work than anyone before him. He silenced our enemies around the world starting with "rocket man" in NK.

Putin would not have dared to invade Ukraine during the Trump administration.

Instead of repeating the daily propaganda which most of us have already seen and ignore, why don't you tell us why you're a dumocrap voter and support the dumocrap party. Telll us how the monumentally corrupt Pelosi and Schumer are uniting the coutntry.

Tell us how dumocraps have improved the economy and are creating world peace.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I can help you with mechanical issues sometimes, but I can’t help you with your political beliefs. I don’t watch cnn and maybe you should stop watching fox, both are full of $hit. You, just like everybody else that walks the earth has your own ideologies and beliefs. Just because Our elected officials act like insensitive, selfish, arrogant children does not mean we have to follow suit.
If you or any others think trump had nothing to do with the mess we are in you have your gop indoctrinated goggles on. I wear glasses but they are clear, and I can see clearly that both sides of our gov. waste the most amount of time & money infighting instead of governing.
Let’s not lose sight of the fact that this is a Motorsports forum and not a political strife outlet.

• Dislike
Reactions: colin215213
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I have never seen, heard, or read the words of a dumorcap voter who could and would explain why he is a dumocrap or describe anything good his/her dumocrap party did for the country.

Hit and run posting what he has heard from CNN or read in the dumocrap propaganda media is all I've ever seen from a dumocrap.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have never seen, heard, or read the words of a dumorcap voter who could and would explain why he is a dumocrap or describe anything good his/her dumocrap party did for the country.

Hit and run posting what he has heard from CNN or read in the dumocrap propaganda media is all I've ever seen from a dumocrap.
Maybe that’s all you look for....

Anyone that goes thru life identifying with a political party tends to fulfill their own prophecies .

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Anyone that goes thru life identifying with a political party tends to fulfill their own prophecies .
Then theres ones that Vote on there emotions and you have what have right now! Just sayin..

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Then theres ones that Vote on there emotions and you have what have right now! Just sayin..
There will always be people that do that, nothin you or I can do about it. No sense beatin a dead horse

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

It's clear that you know about as much about human behavior as you do about economics and politics. Nothing.

You start these discussions with bold but incorrect statements then fold like aluminum foil when asked to provide evidence or back it up.

You should learn to avoid serious adult discussions or risk humiliation.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Great forum for all things Honda. I think a lot of us would rather tune into Facebook if we were wanting to troll others with regards to politics and ignorance. Should you wish to continue this banter, PM one another or meet at a Walmart of your choosing.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!