HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
My previous was unnecessarily rude so I deleted it.

When I happen to enter a thread that isn't interesting or a subject I want to discuss I simply close it and move on.

I don't try to silence the views of those I disagree with, why do dumocraps always try to silence opinions they don't like?

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Chinese biological warfare aka COVID caused initial supply chain delays because of shortages of computer chips sourced from China. Shortages of everything else began with the free money handouts to all Americans and probably including special dumoccrap voters aka foreign invaders or illegal immigrants who likely receive the same free money as citizens.

Hund reds of thousands, perhaps millions of millennials and Gen Z iPhone commandos left the workforce as soon as they began receiving the handouts. No one works any longer. Small business owners have been unable to hire workers since the free money began.

It continues today in ways most of us aren't aware of. I noticed two recent articles in the news. One that WV legislature is going to cut unemployment benefits from 26 weeks (six months) because they realize recipients are not seriously looking for work. The other mentioned that some sort of family support freebies that were increased with COVID is going to be reduced at the end of February.

The new majority in the US congress is going to try to rein in some of that dumocrap vote buying.

Billions of dollars pumped into the economy by dumocraps has created historic massive inflation.
Starve the the hind tit feeders out and make them go back to work!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
the current admin at least did something about the pandemic unlike the previous bleach drinker regime.
all this political bs and finger pointing is keeping our America divided..
I’m not a China Joe Biden fan but I voted for himI’m also not about to follow minstrel trump over the cliff either.
Fixed it for ya!
So who did u really vote for? 🤔
I think we all know. ;)
Remember Benghazi!! ✊
#DFIUF

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From your last few posts, seems like you're the one who drug in that dead horse. Handed out the sticks, then told us not to beat it.
Not hardly. Scrappapotomus gives good advice here. Maybe WE All can keep political opinion out of this Motorsports forum and be cool with one another.

mlynch001

mlynch001

Oct 7, 2020
Dardanelle, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sadly, Those days are long gone. With the current Idiot and Chief and his cronies running the show, we will have perpetual inflation, supply chain shortages, environmental insanity, devalued currency and corruption. All of these things raise prices. Elections have consequences and we are now suffering from those consequences. It is part of the plan to eliminate the bulk of the off-road community. The long term goal is to "Save the Planet", and part of that goal is to stop all use of the outdoors that involves anything more than your feet. It does not matter if prices "come down", if no one has the confidence or the disposable income to purchase these machines. Just as racing has been turned into a rich man's sport, so also the SXS hobby is being transformed into the same. The goal is to marginalize the masses, eliminate the average person and reserve the playgrounds for those who have the cubic dollars required to participate. When the average buyer is struggling to put food on the table, a roof over their heads and gas in their vehicle, this does not bode well for ANY portion of the outdoor recreation industry. Their stated goal is for those of us in the "poor unwashed masses" to own nothing and be happy about it. I don't like being political on a supposedly non-political forum, but this is a problem based solely in political corruption, subterfuge and intrigue.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Read post 80 and let us know what you think.
In away it Has nothing to do what I quoted for you, but still proves my point lol.😘
NoMo Fo So!

As a response to post 80
Mr. Snuffleupagus (thats what think of when I see his screen name and I mean no ill will intent to it. You have to admit its funny)
Should not even think about going into the Pub!
he might need use a defibulator 🤣 And how dare he put people of Wally World in that category! Theres a lot of big Gov Left wing loon supporters for More food stamps and hand outs that shop there! 😂

We all good bro! Your American, Ill still fight to keep you free.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
In away it Has nothing to do what I quoted for you, but still proves my point lol.😘
NoMo Fo So!

As a response to post 80
Mr. Snuffleupagus (thats what think of when I see his screen name and I mean no ill will intent to it. You have to admit its funny)
Should not even think about going into the Pub!
he might need use a defibulator 🤣 And how dare he put people of Wally World in that category! Theres a lot of big Gov Left wing loon supporters for More food stamps and hand outs that shop there! 😂
View attachment 371793
We all good bro! Your American, Ill still fight to keep you free.
You've proven a point alright.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
As a conservative and having supported the cause throughout my life I have a hard time wrapping my head around some of this fodder being spewed here. The reason why we've lost several key races and the Libs have gained so much ground in recent times is the MAGA crowd speaking of things they know little of, or about. I supported TRUMP in the past 2 elections and would vote him again. I've enjoyed my time here and have gotten a lot of useful information regarding my purchase and build, but going forward I'm going to Lurk if allowed and cease any contributions as I feel this forum is no different than Facebook, Tick Tock and all the other Bull s*** I don't subscribe to, for good reason. Hijacking someone's thread and turning it into a slam while not realizing you're the problem conservatives face going forward is sad. Peace Off

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
As a conservative and having supported the cause throughout my life I have a hard time wrapping my head around some of this fodder being spewed here. The reason why we've lost several key races and the Libs have gained so much ground in recent times is the MAGA crowd speaking of things they know little of, or about. I supported TRUMP in the past 2 elections and would vote him again. I've enjoyed my time here and have gotten a lot of useful information regarding my purchase and build, but going forward I'm going to Lurk if allowed and cease any contributions as I feel this forum is no different than Facebook, Tick Tock and all the other Bull s*** I don't subscribe to, for good reason. Hijacking someone's thread and turning it into a slam while not realizing you're the problem conservatives face going forward is sad. Peace Off
This is what Libs are counting on, they make a lot of noise even being the minority, hang in there with the us Conservatives. I like what Trump did, will I vote for him again? No. Conservatives need swing votes to elect a President, that wouldn't be Trump, look at the last election. Even with the questionable vote counting. Hang with us! You might look at Asha Hutchinson our Governor of last, he lasted up until term limits kicked in. He bought out a Hog farm that was polluting the Buffalo River, a National River, The commercial farm took the money and built else where, Asha turned the land into a preserve to protect the Buffalos water shed, logical solution to a really bad situation. We have a budget surplus our payroll taxes went down. He hasn't made everybody completely happy but most will agree he's been a very good Governor. And the media can't unravel him, they've tried during the pandemic.

mlynch001

mlynch001

Oct 7, 2020
Dardanelle, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amen Smitty 335, Every conservative and middle of the road vote is needed, or we get 4 more years of this trainwreck. We could do much worse than Asa. Not a fan of everything he did, but he is head and shoulders above some of the previous Governors of Arkansas. He had the people in mind for the most part. I'll sit back and watch the show.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

This isn't Facepuke or anything like those or I wouldn't be here, they'd just kick you out if it was something they didn't agree with. This place is more like Musk's Twitter where you can speak your side without being banned. Not everyone will agree but there's nothing wrong with that.
As for hijacking the thread, the answer isn't clear cut so members are stating their case as to their guess.
I personally don't identify as Rep or Dem, more a common sense voter. Shutting down all of our oil production and then begging foreign countries to up their production... common sense says this guy's a moron. ✌️

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
☝️This

Reactions: Backwoods
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You dont have to get all sore about it!
Yes your allowed to lurk but please we urge u to contribute. Dont know why your mad at highjacking someones thread? #1 its not yours and #2 he was asking about and issue that is ultimately supply and demand and you know dam well where thats gonna go 😂. Like it or not, its what it is. People very passionate here. Sorry if we pissed in your Wheaties. If you did your reasurch you would see that this is what goes on from time to time before joining just 2 months ago. If you dont like the thread, there is a drop down at the top to not get any notifications on it so u can move on to another one plane and simple. But for someone who dosnt subscribe to FaceTurd, TickTock and such you sure know an awful lot that goes on there thats for dam sure🥳

Im a Conservative and prod of it and schooled from the Limbaugh institute for advanced conservative studies 😁A Conservative wont give up, puss out and just lurk. (Although your choice) A real Conservative will stand up for what he/she believes in working at keeping this country on what its founded ;)

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Amen Smitty 335, Every conservative and middle of the road vote is needed, or we get 4 more years of this trainwreck. We could do much worse than Asa. Not a fan of everything he did, but he is head and shoulders above some of the previous Governors of Arkansas. He had the people in mind for the most part. I'll sit back and watch the show.
I will just say that if the republicans don't change what they are doing we will have more than 4years of this so-called progressive destroy America agenda. It's not about votes anymore, it's about ballots. There is a difference. Just my opinion for what it's worth which aint much.

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah ☝️☝️☝️☝️ This🤣

Rush Limbaugh died from lung cancer after denying smoking's risk. Why'd he believe his lie?​

If liars believe what they're peddling, they can better spread their lies by having more confidence in their presentation. trump seems very confident too
It’s time to move on from dead bull$hitters, ex presidents, prod boys, and this thread

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!