Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Rush Limbaugh died from lung cancer after denying smoking's risk. Why'd he believe his lie?​

If liars believe what they're peddling, they can better spread their lies by having more confidence in their presentation. trump seems very confident too
It’s time to move on from dead bull$hitters, ex presidents, prod boys, and this thread
Spoken like a True Radical left wing Loon!

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

Rush Limbaugh died from lung cancer after denying smoking's risk. Why'd he believe his lie?​

If liars believe what they're peddling, they can better spread their lies by having more confidence in their presentation. trump seems very confident too
It’s time to move on from dead bull$hitters, ex presidents, prod boys, and this thread
I would say we all know who the bulls***ter is here, but that would be a false statement. I think you actually believe that crap to be true.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Spoken like a True Radical left wing Loon!
Yep, Makes me wonder what kind of man would; vote for a scumbag like Biden who has never held a job but became a multimillionaire by taking bribes and selling his office, a slimeball crook whose son is a crack addict, but criticizes a beloved American, private citizen who had 50 million patriotic American citizen listeners.

A typical clueless lightweight lib

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yep, Makes me wonder what kind of man would; vote for a scumbag like Biden who has never held a job but became a multimillionaire by taking bribes and selling his office, a slimeball crook whose son is a crack addict, but criticizes a beloved American, private citizen who had 50 million patriotic American citizen listeners.

A typical clueless lightweight lib
LMAO. Cmon, man........I voted for trump the first time around, but then I opened my eyes.
The thing you should be worried about is if the gop doesn’t move away from him and come up with a viable candidate in 24 they will lose to the democrats again.
Either way, Some here will continue to beat the dead horse that they was cheated.
Are we thru yet?

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Because of FJB and his inexperienced administration, everything is priced high due to their attack on the petroleum industry. He touts getting the economy great, it was great before he took office.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, that was entertaining. 😂

In all seriousness though, I’ll never vote for a party who walks in lockstep and believes that Dick can decide on a whim to be Debbie and go into the restroom with my wife or daughters. For that reason alone I’ll never vote democrat.

colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LMAO. Cmon, man........I voted for trump the first time around, but then I opened my eyes.
The thing you should be worried about is if the gop doesn’t move away from him and come up with a viable candidate in 24 they will lose to the democrats again.
Either way, Some here will continue to beat the dead horse that they was cheated.
Are we thru yet?
How that Biden vote working out for you since you opened your eyes?

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I make it a point never to talk with a lib or dumocrap. They are my poli8tical enemies. They vote for scum like nObama, Klinton, Bidenski, and other enemies of the nation.

I asked myself, why am I in this thread with Obamo? I put him on my ignore list.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Personal Rant? Do you think wages are going to decrease? Who working now is willing to work for less?
Are interest rates now higher than they were? Yes.
Are the dealers going to be able to gouge during a recession? No.
Do you not think when the layoffs start a lot of people are going to get repo'd or have to sell cheap?

But then again, Brandon said the economy is "strong as hell" despite a 22% decline this year in the market and a forecasted GDP growth for next year of <1%. Democrats....lowering the expectations bar and blaming GOP for everything that goes wrong. That is truth.
Still waiting for ANYONE (because Odamo failed) to validate any of what I said (in bold) above as being NOT true.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
In my experience it is simply not possible to have a serious conversation with a liberal or a dumocrap or expect one of them to gigve a straight answer. If you ask them a straight question, they ignore it or reply with some adolescent nonsense about Trump/Bush/Reagan/etc. They'll never provide a reason or explanation for their political beliefs or positions for several reasons:

1. They don't want to admit they vote for whichever lying, conniving politician who promises them something for nothing.
2. They don't understand basic economics so are unable to explain cause and effect of the evil things their party does.
3. Most of them don't even understand the basic core beliefs of the two major political parties.
4. They don't even know what their president or their party in congress has done.
5. The only things they know is the latest lies and distortions they heard on ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, NPR, or MSNBC.

It's a waste of time to talk with a lib or dumocrap.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!