drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've only been on the forum for a couple weeks but I've had a member actually hands on help me with my SxS. I've had some great advise on oils to use in my new machine, and I went searching just a few minutes ago for a thread to fix the loose doors on my SxS. Found the threads, adjusted the doors as suggested and low and behold no more rattles! I've certainly got my money's worth, (spent nothing), no doubt. So to give back I just purchased a life time membership. I owe much more to this forum than a few dollars. Thanks for a very useful tool.

Don

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've only been on the forum for a couple weeks but I've had a member actually hands on help me with my SxS. I've had some great advise on oils to use in my new machine, and I went searching just a few minutes ago for a thread to fix the loose doors on my SxS. Found the threads, adjusted the doors as suggested and low and behold no more rattles! I've certainly got my money's worth, (spent nothing), no doubt. So to give back I just purchased a life time membership. I owe much more to this forum than a few dollars. Thanks for a very useful tool.

Don
Welcome to the forum if you don't know just ask!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks @drfubar.
I am stoked you have enjoyed it so much. If there is anything you need just let me know. Everyone here does seem fairly cool. Great group of guys (and gals). I am honored to be a part.

Oh...
As a way to say thanks, you should now be 100% ad free. You will also find a new forum section listed. That section is for when you want a more controlled response.

C-ya around and thanks again.
@Hondasxs

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nothing like a group of people sharing info about something we all love. You'll find the info runs both ways. I'm sure you'll discover something a veteran on here hasn't noticed yet. It always helps to have several eyes looking at the same problem lol.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let me add my praise as well. The information, ideas, and friendliness is amazing and refreshing. I have my 1000-5 built and don't have it yet! Many have answered questions, posted pictures, and offered clarifications.

Hondasxs has put together a phenomenal forum. Easy to navigate and friendly.

Thank you all for your kindness!

Raymond

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!