P1000m3 Thoughts On Buying A 1000-3 Deluxe

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Congratulations. It looks like new. In fact, you could have told me it is new and I would not have argued.

I think it's a wise move to take it to a dealer to change all the fluids and filters and perform the updates.
It had 970 miles when I bought it. It has 1,002 as of today.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From your pictures it looks like you already have a winch so the next thing will be a pressure washer to get some of the "memories" off. I would think that you will want a back window to keep some of the dust from joining you and for me, I needed a full front windshield. From there, you'll be amazed at just how many things that you will find that you "NEED!"

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I honestly can’t see getting the 1000-5 when the kids have ATVs they can ride (except at night). I don’t want to spend the money for a 1000-5. I’m debating on the 1000-3 because of price also. It is a tough decision. The cheapest I’ve found on a red 1000-3 deluxe from a dealer 1.5 hours away (whom I’ve bought from in the past) is $16,497 +ttl and a $50 state trauma fee charge.

It will open up options for vacations, places you may not want to drag more then one item which is the sxs. The 1000-5 still has a dump bed but the added versatility of 5 seats.

Oh see you went with the 3, congrats.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Reactions: Lady01 and Travis R
Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From your pictures it looks like you already have a winch so the next thing will be a pressure washer to get some of the "memories" off. I would think that you will want a back window to keep some of the dust from joining you and for me, I needed a full front windshield. From there, you'll be amazed at just how many things that you will find that you "NEED!"
Will probably end up getting a full, flip-up windshield, but that’s about it. It has everything else I wanted. I already have a pressure washer but can’t use it because it’s too heavy to move around. I have a really bad back at only 37 years old.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!