P1000 Tiger Build and Fun Stuff

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170602 185029

Allright ;) new relay arrived today, along with some @drfubar repellent!o_O;)

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Cute little s***! Got to love a dog! Won't be long and it will be big. Lol . One of mine "Gunny" was with me tonight as I cleaned up the P1K5 and sat next to me while I smoked a cigar and had a few beers. Nothing like that companionship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
where did you hook your cup holder lights to? Trying to keep from adding a switch just for that. Was thinking about getting power from headlights

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20161022 191846

where did you hook your cup holder lights to? Trying to keep from adding a switch just for that. Was thinking about getting power from headlights
I mounted a rock light under the dash for nite cruising, and hooked the lighted cup holders to this same switch.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That looks great!

Ive got 4 coming but will probably wanna do a few more. Was gonna put 1 in each wheel well.

Did you wire nut them all togather or run them to a terminal strip?

since my switch panel is getting filled up, i got a few more switches im gonna put in the lower storage area on the dash. 1 for cup holders, 1 for rock lights, and 1 for inside lights.

Reactions: Delton and sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That looks great!

Ive got 4 coming but will probably wanna do a few more. Was gonna put 1 in each wheel well.

Did you wire nut them all togather or run them to a terminal strip?

since my switch panel is getting filled up, i got a few more switches im gonna put in the lower storage area on the dash. 1 for cup holders, 1 for rock lights, and 1 for inside lights.

I have a 9 rock lights installed so for. 2 under the hood, 1 in the grill, 1 in each front wheel well, and 2 on each rear wheel well, they are wired together on 1 switch.
light bar is on 1 switch
Whip lights on 1 switch
Front cubes on 1 switch
Rear cubes on 1 switch
Dome light on 1 switch
Under dash light and lighted cup holders on 1 switch
Under seat blowers on 1 switch
All these are in a singal switch panel. I have a singal switch in the dash hidden near the steering wheel that is the master switch to power the panel and accessories.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 9 rock lights installed so for. 2 under the hood, 1 in the grill, 1 in each front wheel well, and 2 on each rear wheel well, they are wired together on 1 switch.
light bar is on 1 switch
Whip lights on 1 switch
Front cubes on 1 switch
Rear cubes on 1 switch
Dome light on 1 switch
Under dash light and lighted cup holders on 1 switch
Under seat blowers on 1 switch
All these are in a singal switch panel. I have a singal switch in the dash hidden near the steering wheel that is the master switch to power the panel and accessories.
Gay

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You and @Eltobgi were not ready for the curse last time, what makes you think you will this time?
Joe has reinforced the Beast with a powerful new sound system to blast disco music o_O to ward off your evil spells, and i will have mucho more lights to blind you with;)o_O

advertisement