P1000 Tiger Build and Fun Stuff

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170616 201915
20170616 172220

Found this sweet 2004 truck for my son Zach. He just graduated high school, and has a new job at Tractor Supply.

Very proud of him!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll bring Dimitri for the ceremony :confused: you know:eek: to sacrifice o_O Dont tell him. He will think were just going for ice cream. :rolleyes:
Dont be thinking you'll pull one over on the ole Ruskie buddy!! I can bring several levels of crazy

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170617 185816

I realize i just posted this picture earlier this week , but i have an update on Minoux.

We had to have him put down today. He had gotten sick from a tick borne disease called (Bobcat Fever). This disease is currently only in Oklahoma and Arkansas. It is a very aggresive virus, and has no cure as of yet. Even though the cats have Frontline tick and flea repellent, the ticks still bite them. The ticks do die, but have allready invected the cat. He was an awesome lil buddy. I rescued him as a small kitten from the side of the road in Missouri. He was best buds with our new pup Bandit.

He will be missed!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 47251

I realize i just posted this picture earlier this week , but i have an update on Minoux.

We had to have him put down today. He had gotten sick from a tick borne disease called (Bobcat Fever). This disease is currently only in Oklahoma and Arkansas. It is a very aggresive virus, and has no cure as of yet. Even though the cats have Frontline tick and flea repellent, the ticks still bite them. The ticks do die, but have allready invected the cat. He was an awesome lil buddy. I rescued him as a small kitten from the side of the road in Missouri. He was best buds with our new pup Bandit.

He will be missed!
Sorry to hear that -

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Very sorry to hear about your cat. There nothing worse than loosing a family pet. Just think of all the great life you gave him as you rescued him and brought him into your home. RIP furry friend

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 47251

He will be missed!
So sorry to hear buddy. I'm totally a cat person so I sympathize with ya.

advertisement