Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Right. When something has to give....... something has to give and the farther up the chain, the more expensive it gets!
Guess your right, poo.

Reactions: sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20170708 202922

Before.
20170709 123437

After.

Tiger back ready for next weeks Mulberry Mountain Ride. Thanks to buddy @Ragnar406 for bringing over the replacement parts and lending a hand.
I'll post later , a detailed thread of our experience .

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 48493 View attachment 48494 View attachment 48495 View attachment 48496
We also got @Ragnar406 subwoofer installed, and wired up. Im not sure what he was playing to test it:eek: he said it was musico_O Anyway it was thumping.
Neighbors probably said the same thing when I was washing it in the front today.

When wife came home I asked what she wanted to hear played she said "how about Pretty Fly for a white guy (by the offspring)." "Well played , well played" I replied.

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Neighbors probably said the same thing when I was washing it in the front today.

When wife came home I asked what she wanted to hear played she said "how about Pretty Fly for a white guy (by the offspring)." "Well played , well played" I replied.
Good grief:rolleyes: torture to the ears. o_Oo_O

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ride!!! Never mind the tunes. Enjoy the sound of the Honda engine and the bottom of your machine bouncing off rocks and such;)...Jeesh! You wanna ride in the truck? Ride in the truck!o_O I'm surrounded by snowflakes!:rolleyes:
I get that stereo's and lighted things can be complicated for one who struggles ensuring their Lug nuts are on tight but we are here to help.:D

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I get that stereo's and lighted things can be complicated for one who struggles ensuring their Lug nuts are on tight but we are here to help.:D

I know one thing for sure, you keep listening to whatever that was your were playing yesterday, your lugnuts are going to come loseo_O;)

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know one thing for sure, you keep listening to whatever that was your were playing yesterday, your lugnuts are going to come loseo_O;)
I know I am checking them before we ride this weekend

Reactions: sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!