Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 67936

Then I came back to home and loaded up to meet @CumminsPusher And @Plumber32 tomorrow. Say a prayer for ole Tiger, I'll need it hanging out with these knuckleheads ;)
Damn sexy truck!
Can’t wait! I think you’ll be ok but no promises! Have a safe trip in the AM my friend see you soon. Btw if you both show up at my work early they might have to let me go. (Cause a scene:))

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20180317 121619
20180317 121341

Little afternoon exploring with the family in the Cumberland River Gorge .

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 69020 View attachment 69021

Then we came home and cooked homemade fries and burgers ! Yum!
12 burgers? You eating light now? And I don't mean Coors Light. How can you drink that no taste made with rice crap? Oh, and the six pack I bought you last time you were here and you drank 3?... well, those 3 are still in my beer fridge. Everytime I offer one to someone that's at the house they look at it, turn up there nose and say, "got anything else"?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20180307 134502

I dropped off the 5seater at the local Honda dealer on March 6th. Here it is April 5th and I still don't have it back yet. WTF??? Please tell me what I'm missing here,
1) Dealer said that it had to be dropped off and inspected before they could order parts from Honda . Seems crazy to me, shouldn't all the replacement parts be the same?
2) Why does the parts shipment/availability from Honda take so long? With an ongoing recall/upgrade campaign underway, wouldn't you think that Honda would have the parts produced and available for the dealers?
3) Should I have just waited till/if the machine had issues before before bringing it in for the upgrade?

Im damn sure not doing the 3seater anytime soon. This delay on parts from Honda is bulls***.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 71002

I dropped off the 5seater at the local Honda dealer on March 6th. Here it is April 5th and I still don't have it back yet. WTF??? Please tell me what I'm missing here,
1) Dealer said that it had to be dropped off and inspected before they could order parts from Honda . Seems crazy to me, shouldn't all the replacement parts be the same?
2) Why does the parts shipment/availability from Honda take so long? With an ongoing recall/upgrade campaign underway, wouldn't you think that Honda would have the parts produced and available for the dealers?
3) Should I have just waited till/if the machine had issues before before bringing it in for the upgrade?

Im damn sure not doing the 3seater anytime soon. This delay on parts from Honda is bulls***.
Tell em. Don't let them use you.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Better be careful doc. He lives in the snowflake Northwest now. The people up there may not know how to take criticism and demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What!!!?? We take things just fine, what the hell is your problem? Why you trying to pick a fight? You’re always downing us and picking things apart! Grrrrr!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Update,

Went to dealer to kindly explain how unhappy I am about this issue. After I made it clear that having my buggy for 5 wks was unacceptable, when I was told it would be 2 wks, we got the district Honda rep on phone. After I gave him a little attitude adjustmento_O, the parts will be shipped express and will be in the dealers hands for them to install Monday .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!