Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 75062 View attachment 75063 View attachment 75064

Ok @Eltobgi , the Red Baron is almost ready to meet the Beast. Build thread to come, just a little preview!
Looking vicious! :eek: I notice the lights on the upper center pillars above the seat back:) Was thinking about something similar!

I’m sure the Red Baron and the Beast will get along just fine! And when I say just fine I mean they will be kicking ass and taking names;)

A few more recommendations for the Red Baron...whips and red projection light. Running at night on trails with no lights but all the red is something else especially when running trails in the thick brush;)

99899AF3 ED30 44DC AD63 619740EB09F4 D09BCA06 BD38 4E5A B02B 245982DA5171

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking vicious! :eek: I notice the lights on the upper center pillars above the seat back:) Was thinking about something similar!

I’m sure the Red Baron and the Beast will get along just fine! And when I say just fine I mean they will be kicking ass and taking names;)

A few more recommendations for the Red Baron...whips and red projection light. Running at night on trails with no lights but all the red is something else especially when running trails in the thick brush;)

View attachment 75068 View attachment 75069
Giphy 16

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 75068 View attachment 75069
What red projection Light did you get?

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What ever happened with the Dealer and this rig being jacked up? Did Honda contact you back, did the owner make it right? Is it still down and at the Dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger forgot he picked it up the week before!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
What ever happened with the Dealer and this rig being jacked up? Did Honda contact you back, did the owner make it right? Is it still down and at the Dealer?

Sorry for the delay getting back with you,

The issues that were reported to me by the dealer turned out to be minor issues with installing the upgrade kit. Turns out the technician missed installing an O ring, and failed to install the bushing in the new cover plate. Without these items the rig wouldn’t build oil pressure wouldn’t move, giving them the impression that there was a major issue. I believe that this was the first clutch upgrade kit this particular tech had installed!

I will not use this dealer again. There customer service and since of urgency dealing with customer issues is pathetic!

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Sorry for the delay getting back with you,

The issues that were reported to me by the dealer turned out to be minor issues with installing the upgrade kit. Turns out the technician missed installing an O ring, and failed to install the bushing in the new cover plate. Without these items the rig wouldn’t build oil pressure wouldn’t move, giving them the impression that there was a major issue. I believe that this was the first clutch upgrade kit this particular tech had installed!

I will not use this dealer again. There customer service and since of urgency dealing with customer issues is pathetic!

Wow...I’d say never go back.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!