Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
About time 700s will be gone soon.
Got one I'm eyeballing!
Be fun having two different machines. Think of the trouble we’ll all get in:) if you guys both have one up at Airstrip I’d consider going back in where hounddog an I broke the Wolvie trying to get out. Do it in daytime with working winches though. I love Clutch but she ain’t going in there!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 20181027 150150
IMG 20181027 150155
IMG 20181027 151022

Thought I might as well scrub up both of the machines!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Be fun having two different machines. Think of the trouble we’ll all get in:) if you guys both have one up at Airstrip I’d consider going back in where hounddog an I broke the Wolvie trying to get out. Do it in daytime with working winches though. I love Clutch but she ain’t going in there!
Drag race! 3 wolverines, then 3 Pioneers. Loser buys the beer. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So what lie are you telling your machines when you fly down next month to cheat on both of them?? Lmao
Thankfully they don’t have opposable thumbs so they can’t check the site for pictures of the fun.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!