Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Need too lower the cage, I think that will need too be done this winter. Know anyone that can assist?
I might know someone. Hell you should’ve stayed longer and traded. s*** I so HATE WIRING lately. Patience is an all time low.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
MVIMG 20181204 130429

Got the rear guards installed today. Now time to remove the sway bar!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
“Testing “
Have to button up the wiring today, added additional rock light in grill that I need to connect to power, added some side lights that I need to connect to power, need to install new door bushings.

That’s my plan for the day.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Have to button up the wiring today, added additional rock light in grill that I need to connect to power, added some side lights that I need to connect to power, need to install new door bushings.

That’s my plan for the day.
Sounds like a good day!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!