Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Y’all with these pretty show machines.. mine would look like s*** after a first few rides!
Hey you know that pretty stuff doesn’t stop us from using the machineS. Scuffs is no different on red then it is on the black. Tiger has plenty of touch up paint.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hey you know that pretty stuff doesn’t stop us from using the machineS. Scuffs is no different on red then it is on the black. Tiger has plenty of touch up paint.
You know I ain’t skeered of no scratches! We’re the Idaho Brush Busters!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yep! When we kick @Plumber32 ass in a couple weeks!
It’s going to be sketchy, cold and nasty. Ground will be frozen at night and snotty during the day. I’m not even sure we know what we’re in for. Can guarantee lots of animals trying to eat us. Plumber32 can say “I like really thin pancakes”
44354B3F F609 4424 B45D 618F5A56E0FF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!