Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Following. You think we need a tank for this or can I just back fill from a balloon? Got some left over from a birthday party.
I think either way will work, although I’m thinking balloons may be the better way because they weigh less than a tank.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I’m still learning all this off road stuff and I’m curious if I run helium in my tires will my buggy just float across the mud holes?
Also using helium in my tires should help when rock climbing because the tires should just float up and over the rocks, right?
I’d appreciate any and all input on this subject.
Thanks.
You got it all wrong, you need to go with old school run flats for the terrain you are talking.

And a scuba tank and mask for the mud holes..

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You got it all wrong, you need to go with old school run flats for the terrain you are talking.

View attachment 383675

Why hell that will work! Might take him all day to get one mile but he sure wont have to worry about any flats! 😂

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 383675

But, if you were to take and Flex Seal the gap between the spokes, you could still fill them with helium and for go the scuba gear.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!