N

Nascar60

Jun 19, 2018
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Turning to much to the left :D
Clown
I would check tire pressure or alignment. Does it pull to the right or left while driving ?
I think it does pull to the right, you can tell that the tire bows out at the bottom.

SpaceTroll

SpaceTroll

Jul 8, 2018
Kirbyville Tx
Ownership

1. 500
Not sure how many miles you have on it but I would measure between the front rims top and bottom also front and back to see if somethings out of alignment. You may want to jack up that tire and check for slop in the bearings. I'm not sure what the factory toe setting should be. They're a lot of members here that have forgot more than I know about front end work. I'm sure they will chime in shortly ;)

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tire pressure is typically the main culprit when it comes to the front end pulling....unless you’ve managed to have a tire meet a tree collision lol.

Reactions: SpaceTroll

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!