P700 Toe out spec's

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Does anyone have the front toe out spec's for a Honda Pioneer 700. I put a Lift kit in mine and just set it to 2 inch lift and it drove horrible in the snow. I see it's toed in now where before it was toed out. I'm guessing maybe 7/16" out should be about right but I can't find spec's anywhere.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Does anyone have the front toe out spec's for a Honda Pioneer 700. I put a Lift kit in mine and just set it to 2 inch lift and it drove horrible in the snow. I see it's toed in now where before it was toed out. I'm guessing maybe 7/16" out should be about right but I can't find spec's anywhere.
What exactly do you mean by "drove horrible?" Maybe others can help you fix the problem.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I set mine as close to zero as I could and it drives great. However, I haven't had it out in the snow.

I agree, could you please provide more info?

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Thanks for the information. It drove searching for a path. It didn't want to go straight down the road but continuously going right then left a constant battle to keep going straight. It drove fine before I added the lift kit. I'm sure the toe in/out changed, I can see it just looking at the front tires in relation to the rears, that it is now toed in quite a bite. I had to adjust my Rubicon also as it broke in and the suspension came down it toed out alot. Setting the toe out fixed it.

Last edited:
Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
10mm is just over 3/8 of a inch. So i wasn't to far off. So zero + or - 3/8 " Being a former front end alignment guy, when power is on the wheels want to pull inward, so a little toe out will make up for any slack in suspension components. So I'm going to set mine 1/8" to 1/4" toe out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!