P700 Toe out spec's

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Does anyone have the front toe out spec's for a Honda Pioneer 700. I put a Lift kit in mine and just set it to 2 inch lift and it drove horrible in the snow. I see it's toed in now where before it was toed out. I'm guessing maybe 7/16" out should be about right but I can't find spec's anywhere.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Does anyone have the front toe out spec's for a Honda Pioneer 700. I put a Lift kit in mine and just set it to 2 inch lift and it drove horrible in the snow. I see it's toed in now where before it was toed out. I'm guessing maybe 7/16" out should be about right but I can't find spec's anywhere.
What exactly do you mean by "drove horrible?" Maybe others can help you fix the problem.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I set mine as close to zero as I could and it drives great. However, I haven't had it out in the snow.

I agree, could you please provide more info?

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Thanks for the information. It drove searching for a path. It didn't want to go straight down the road but continuously going right then left a constant battle to keep going straight. It drove fine before I added the lift kit. I'm sure the toe in/out changed, I can see it just looking at the front tires in relation to the rears, that it is now toed in quite a bite. I had to adjust my Rubicon also as it broke in and the suspension came down it toed out alot. Setting the toe out fixed it.

Last edited:
Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
10mm is just over 3/8 of a inch. So i wasn't to far off. So zero + or - 3/8 " Being a former front end alignment guy, when power is on the wheels want to pull inward, so a little toe out will make up for any slack in suspension components. So I'm going to set mine 1/8" to 1/4" toe out.