P700 Top speed loss?

T

trapperm

May 28, 2017
Bemidji Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m having the same problem top speed. I guess I need to take mine in and get checked

I hope not!

I’m not sure what you’re experiencing but since they’ve replaced parts my 700 has been pretty well consistent with the reliability that others have attested to.

I think since my issue I’ve gained the trust back in the machine thankfully.

Reactions: Smitty335
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m having the same problem top speed. I guess I need to take mine in and get checked
Please post the find and results, there may be many owners that need to know of issues! I have a 700/4 and opted out of extended warranty but can purchase before current warranty expires. If this issue progresses, I will buy it for protection!

I

ike775

May 20, 2020
yerington nevada
Ownership

1. 700-4
I hope not!

I’m not sure what you’re experiencing but since they’ve replaced parts my 700 has been pretty well consistent with the reliability that others have attested to.

I think since my issue I’ve gained the trust back in the machine thankfully.
did you find out what the issue was? I am having same thing going on.

Reactions: DG Rider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!