TORQ Locker for Talon

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My apologies for the derailment.
My Yooper buddy gave this CD. Some funny stuff!

20220118 185023

• Love
Reactions: 906UP
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You're really gonna like it ;) 🇺🇲
As you may know, I had mine installed at the dealership along with some other work and the tech is solicitous to speak with Torq Masters about it. This is what he texted to me and I’m curious what you think….

“There is an occasional pop that sounds like severe binding. The paperwork that came with the locker says there’ll be noise that gets more quiet as they break in. I just want to be sure before I give it back to you”

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
As you may know, I had mine installed at the dealership along with some other work and the tech is solicitous to speak with Torq Masters about it. This is what he texted to me and I’m curious what you think….

“There is an occasional pop that sounds like severe binding. The paperwork that came with the locker says there’ll be noise that gets more quiet as they break in. I just want to be sure before I give it back to you”
Thats normal, I've had one in my P5 from the beginning......as soon as they released the P5 version.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thats normal, I've had one in my P5 from the beginning......as soon as they released the P5 version.
Got it installed and put it to the test yesterday. Most excellent, no noise and no compromise on the steering. Love it….

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Sorry, still tweaking/testing so not ready to review yet.

What city? That depends on the week :)
I can relate to 'depends on the week' - I just got back from Utah, Phoenix, Arkansas, Phoenix, Utah, Denver. Next up, Montana and Idaho.
x.gif

The city yer shop's in. After watching this video of the i4wd being 'tested', it made me realize that something will need to be done with the front end 'eventually'. And since southern Utah is my favorite place in the universe, it would be a simple matter for me to make an appointment to git 'er dun. I think I saw that you had welded Dankathy's u-joint caps and know he's in St. George. To be clear, I'm just toying with the idea now but I'm much more open to the Torq Locker idea than I was before watching this.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can relate to 'depends on the week' - I just got back from Utah, Phoenix, Arkansas, Phoenix, Utah, Denver. Next up, Montana and Idaho.
x.gif

The city yer shop's in. After watching this video of the i4wd being 'tested', it made me realize that something will need to be done with the front end 'eventually'. And since southern Utah is my favorite place in the universe, it would be a simple matter for me to make an appointment to git 'er dun. I think I saw that you had welded Dankathy's u-joint caps and know he's in St. George. To be clear, I'm just toying with the idea now but I'm much more open to the Torq Locker idea than I was before watching this.

I’m with Smitty, ain’t saying nothing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!