P1000 Tough country front bumper in production!!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Yes Sir about 50 miles east of Columbia 40 miles west of charleston
I hunt down that way south west of columbia tho in Saluda. Live in Spartanburg. Was thinking us SC guys and some NC guys should do a ride at CAW this summer or fall. You going to the group ride in Tenn?

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I hunt down that way south west of columbia tho in Saluda. Live in Spartanburg. Was thinking us SC guys and some NC guys should do a ride at CAW this summer or fall. You going to the group ride in Tenn?
No I'm working that weekend and baseball starts with my daughter, but caw would be cool been a few times

Reactions: scott
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Looks pretty good I think I'll order one see how it turns out

advertisement
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Woke up to this email this morning.

"Taylor the plan is to build a batch. Prices are below;
Bumper $559
Shipping approximately $200
12" light bar $153
Let me know how you would like to proceed. I can call you on Monday to place an order."

Reactions: TOOLOUD
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I just ask him if we can place an order without paying right now. For me it will be a couple weeks before I can scrap up the money for it. I know some of y'all are probably in the same boat with familys

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I know I am ! I sure don't have 800 bucks laying around for a bumper. I got laid off in February and haven't found another job yet. I told Michael that I would order one as soon as I found another job and if they would ship with other products to a local store to save on shipping. I should get a reply in the next few days.

Reactions: Tot
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I can do that - but it's going to be a little while before I can get one

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I can do that - but it's going to be a little while before I can get one
Understandable situation. Hope you find a good job soon! It's going to be a few weeks yet before they will be shipping them out.

I

ihfan75

Mar 31, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
To be honest I'm kinda worried about the cooling on these hondas. Last weekend when I was out riding. Just from the dust and a couple holes we went thru clogged the radiator pretty easy. The readout got up to the 3rd little icon on the dash before I ran back to camp to spray it out. I've noticed when I'm just riding on a regular day the fan stays on alot. No imagine with the emp bumper on it. Even less air flow. Then add a winch to that bumper. I guess it might be ok for certain people but you better not do anything strenuous with it .
My poineer 100eps overheated first time out from muddy water being splashed on it while my son was driving. looked at the honeycombe radiator protection for dirt track car applications, but concern for airflow has prevented me from buying it. Its definitly something honda should look into. Maybe a civic radiator??lol

Reactions: Everett
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
My poineer 100eps overheated first time out from muddy water being splashed on it while my son was driving. looked at the honeycombe radiator protection for dirt track car applications, but concern for airflow has prevented me from buying it. Its definitly something honda should look into. Maybe a civic radiator??lol
That's weird. I've had mine out several times with no problems. I just did a 70 mile trip today splashing through water and a dust and is running like a champ.

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got mine on order. I'll be picking mine up to save the $200 shipping. Haven't decided yet on whether to get the light bar that comes with it or not.

Waylan

Reactions: amc019
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got mine on order. I'll be picking mine up to save the $200 shipping. Haven't decided yet on whether to get the light bar that comes with it or not.

Waylan

Looking forward to seeing the finished product

advertisement