P1000 Tough country front bumper in production!!

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I'm ordering mine Friday when I have the extra money. I was going to pick it up as well, but the trip over all for me would still be about $200

I

ihfan75

Mar 31, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
That's weird. I've had mine out several times with no problems. I just did a 70 mile trip today splashing through water and a dust and is running like a champ.
I have taken it out once since, 60 degree day plenty of mud, but no problems. I made sure to make a creek run every now and again to rinse the radiator off though. i think most of the problem w it overheating was my son just hitting the same mudhole over and over for an hour. still a little disappointed that honda didnt place the radiator in a less vulnerable spot, but Id still rather have my pioneer than a damn polaris.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
New picture!!!!

1e97e57e9c290e83b0e3f5ed3c8d9259

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Wow that's a nice looking bumper, I want one. Looks like I will have to put a down payment on one.

Reactions: Tot
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I also heard from mfg and they said the weight is about 85lbs. Will we need stronger springs or spacers up front?

Waylan
yes cause u need them anyway shock are soft to start with!!

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement
Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Just ordered the bumper looks like it's only a couple of weeks out as they are getting orders for them now. Sounds like Tough Country has at least one bumper at their local dealer on a machine. I can't wait!!!!!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
looks awesome.

But 85 lbs? Wow. Does it replace the factory bumper or mount to it? if it replaces it, a few extra lbs might not be too bad but if your adding 85 lbs the the tip of the vehicle all of that weight is hitting the front shocks and being slightly amplified because of the distance past the front suspension, every time you hit a bump.

Reactions: joeymt33
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, replaces the front bumper............

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Just ordered the bumper looks like it's only a couple of weeks out as they are getting orders for them now. Sounds like Tough Country has at least one bumper at their local dealer on a machine. I can't wait!!!!!
Same here!! I'm so stoked!

Reactions: Kingmudd
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
That's the only bumper i like so far. I need one for the 700 tho.. I just don't like the EMP or strong made bumpers.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Just got this from Tough Country:

"Taylor, they should be ready by Wednesday of next week to ship out.

Show original message

--
Michael Rodriquez
Retail Store General Manager
Tough Country Outfitters
979-543-1054 "

Reactions: Kingmudd
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome thanks for the update. I haven't gotten an email from Michael yet, so I emailed him. I plan to pick mine up the day it's available. If I get it Wednesday, it won't be until Friday morning that I get to mount it up.

Waylan

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Awesome thanks for the update. I haven't gotten an email from Michael yet, so I emailed him. I plan to pick mine up the day it's available. If I get it Wednesday, it won't be until Friday morning that I get to mount it up.

Waylan
I emailed him asking about them. I wish I lived close enough to pick it up. It's 16 hr round trip for me

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I emailed him asking about them. I wish I lived close enough to pick it up. It's 16 hr round trip for me

I think u should drive out there and pick it up!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!