WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Plastic truck bed liner 🤔
Never tried one but i have an old one not being used. Thought about putting a 2x8 across the front on the inside and put some eye bolts on each corner to tie a rope to. Might could find one for nothing from somewhere that does spray in bed liners.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Car hoods are awesome! Haha. Hard to stay on though in the high speed turns!! 🤣🏁

Looking back, my 2 brothers and I were basically trying to kill each other. We'd go racing down the street and turn the corner trying to make the sled swing out and connect with a telephone pole. Then drag each other through all kinds of s***. No helmets or anything. Amazing we lived to tell the stories. If my kids only do half the stupid s*** I did ill still be terrified. Lol

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm looking for one like this now. Seems like it should be a durable option, and different sizes available and not too expensive. I like the high sides. Should keep the little-est ones from falling out. Not going to be a high speed affair with a 2 year old and a 5 year old in there. I think something like this will work great!

Thanks for all the ideas everyone!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!