P700 Tow points?

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I've had to use my 700 now a few times to pull out my stuck AC atv. I've noticed the 700 is seriously lacking it spots to hook a strap to. I just used the ball on the receiver hitch but after watching that video posted this morning that may not be the best idea. Anyone have any ideas of something I can add to the front and back to give me some solid tow/tie-down points?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you have a winch you can either use your winch or tie to the hook.
There is/was a beefed up trailer hitch available. Maybe someone here can recall the name.

beyond that, you will need to do some custom work. Highlifter has some products but I don't think they are designed to fit the 700. Yet, they might be something you could easily modify to fit.

Hickstrong

Hickstrong

Aug 19, 2019
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
the p-700 receiver for the draw bar looks weak and mine is developing cracks. I use wood to heat our house and tow pretty heavy loads of it. Mine survived towing a heavy ranger S X S up a steep hill over the weekend but I need to weld some angle iron on it to make it stronger. This seems to be the only weak link on the machine. I may weld up a plate to attach clevis loops to it not only for recovery but for safety chains on my trailers.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!