P500 Trailer for 500 to pull?

CMFox

CMFox

Oct 29, 2015
Central Oregon
I'm searching this forum and goggling for a trailer to use behind our 500. All I'm getting is trailers to CARRY a 500 on.

Any good ideas for a trailer to use around the property to haul yard clippings, gravel, rocks etc?

Thanks.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm searching this forum and goggling for a trailer to use behind our 500. All I'm getting is trailers to CARRY a 500 on.

Any good ideas for a trailer to use around the property to haul yard clippings, gravel, rocks etc?

Thanks.
Go to a farm supply place....here there called tractor supply....

Reactions: CMFox
H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
I bought the Polar brand trailer that has the walking axle. It was pricey but super nice. It is rated for like 1200lbs. Tub is heavy plastic should outlast the pioneer.
They make different sizes..got mine at our local Rural King store.
I use mine around the house as well as for hunting..if the pioneer will go there there trailer follows easily. I crossed downed trees as well as cross ditches with it without issue. Can easily haul 2 whitetail deer in it and it dumps...would buy again without hesitation...I didnt think I needed the fancy walking axle but after having it I am sold.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I bought the Polar brand trailer that has the walking axle. It was pricey but super nice. It is rated for like 1200lbs. Tub is heavy plastic should outlast the pioneer.
They make different sizes..got mine at our local Rural King store.
I use mine around the house as well as for hunting..if the pioneer will go there there trailer follows easily. I crossed downed trees as well as cross ditches with it without issue. Can easily haul 2 whitetail deer in it and it dumps...would buy again without hesitation...I didnt think I needed the fancy walking axle but after having it I am sold.
Nice choice

D

Deleted member 3748

Thanks.
I'm planning on using the same trailers I use behind my truck. I have a 5x8 Carry-on from TSC that I'll drag around the yard for yard work and stuff.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 500 Foreman pulls my 5x8 just fine so I'd think the P5 wouldn't have any trouble at all with it

D

Deleted member 3748

My 500 Foreman pulls my 5x8 just fine so I'd think the P5 wouldn't have any trouble at all with it

I plan on launching my 1500 lb. boat with my P5. A Rhino did it with no problem.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Thanks.

Perfect 48" wide traliers for P500:
Www.countrymfg.com
Click on ATV Equipment for multiple choices.

B

Bullseye

Feb 5, 2016
Indiana
If you want to go on the cheap......I am cheap, get one of the kit trailers from Menards, Harbor Freight, etc. They are small lightweight and haul quit a bit. Only thing really lacking is the tires. I bought one about 12 years ago and used treated plywood for the bottom and built side rails. I bought the smaller one and did put an extension on it. It has hauled many loads of firewood, deer, yard debris, tools and all kinds of other stuff over the years.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Have you seen the videos for the Rebel ATV trailer? My shop class is using one as an "inspiration" to build something similar. You can check out their website @www.abiattachments.com

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
If you want to go on the cheap......I am cheap, get one of the kit trailers from Menards, Harbor Freight, etc. They are small lightweight and haul quit a bit. Only thing really lacking is the tires. I bought one about 12 years ago and used treated plywood for the bottom and built side rails. I bought the smaller one and did put an extension on it. It has hauled many loads of firewood, deer, yard debris, tools and all kinds of other stuff over the years.
Cheap.....not the best choice
alot of guys buy cheap...then do a bunch of ad ons....
by the time there done.....probably should of bought the one that was a little more $
you us ally get wat ya pay for

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I pull my folding camp trlr....2300 lbs...out of backyard to curb to get ready to go camping
it pulls it....but you know it's there

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Here is a variety of carts made by Agri-Fab. I have an earlier model over 10 years old and still holding up fine hauling firewood.
Products > Carts

Many of these can be bought at Northern Tool & Steel but there is a dealer locater in the above link.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!