Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I don’t need to wear the good ones down while I’m at home. I pretty much drive traveller every day that I’m home. I keep my truck parked at the shop and drive the Honda to the house daily. You know what they say, you’ll lose it if you don’t use it.
I have told my wife about "if you don't use it you will lose it" and she just tells me that is the chance she will take.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have told my wife about "if you don't use it you will lose it" and she just tells me that is the chance she will take.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Sucks to be you!

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
i was hoping for a shotgun but that looked like the jetta commercial when they pulled an umbrella from the door lol jk nice job

I don’t know about nice job. More like I’m the crazy one that cut a hole in the door and found out it’s completely hollow. I think I need to make some kind of insert and make the whole big enough I can put my hand in the door. Or I can try to seal the drain holes in the bottom of the door and just use the whole door for storage. It would still need some kind of lid and I don’t have the patience for that kind of stuff. I think I’ll just ship my door to CP.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What do y’all think? Just make a hole big enough for my hand and keep ratchets and bungees in there? Maybe a tree strap or two. Nothing heavy and needing to stay dry.

If I do that then I won’t even need to put a little over the door. The stuff can’t come out because it’s inside the door jamb.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Love it! At first I thought that it was going to be like @drfubar cooking video where he secretly is stashing an arsenal on his person! Lol. So...let’s see what else you can fit in there;)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Maybe I should make the red outside plastic easily removable and then have a hidden door behind that it would be large enough to put larger objects in? I could use some kind of twist lock fasteners on the red plastic so that they could be removed easily with a quarter turn and then I would have access to a larger storage space built into the sides of the vehicle.

I guess I could put some kind of sleeve inside there made out of HDPE. I could make a large rectangular shaped box so the stuff wouldn’t fall all the way down to the bottom. That would limit space though.

Just throwing s*** against the wall to see what sticks.

J

JTW

What do y’all think? Just make a hole big enough for my hand and keep ratchets and bungees in there? Maybe a tree strap or two. Nothing heavy and needing to stay dry.

If I do that then I won’t even need to put a little over the door. The stuff can’t come out because it’s inside the door jamb.
Be a nice sandwich holder

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32