P1000 The Panda II

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I have tried everything to get my kids to call it something else....you can see who won the battle!!) So Panda it is!
We had the first 3-seater in our area last year but it unfortunately got totaled!!

My dearlship really took care of me and got me back one but a 5-seater this time!! Love the 5-seater and should have bought it the first time!!

I will be doing a lot of the same mods on this one I did on my last plus a few things I want to do differently this time. And actually track it this time on here! Thanks for all the help this forum provides!!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha panda that's funny. You would figure they would call the green one frog because it likes to play in mud holes. And if you got the white one panda seems like it would fit better.lol

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Haha panda that's funny. You would figure they would call the green one frog because it likes to play in mud holes. And if you got the white one panda seems like it would fit better.lol

Lol! I gave all those options/thoughts to them! But my 3.5 year old boy keeps mixing pioneer and Honda into one "Panda" name. So it lives on!:eek::p

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm so glad you're back in action @Hometeam. Hopefully we get to ride together soon. That means you have to take care of this vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hometeam
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I'm so glad you're back in action @Hometeam. Hopefully we get to ride together soon. That means you have to take care of this vehicle.

It does feel good to have one back in the shed!!! Probably gonna be a little more cautious on who I let drive it this time!!) I'm trying to get it all setup and ready for the RB to Windrock ride! Time will tell....

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That would be awesome. I hope you make it.

By the way, are you going to be using the same tires again? I may consider those tires which is completely different from what I've been looking for.

Reactions: Hometeam
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
That would be awesome. I hope you make it.

By the way, are you going to be using the same tires again? I may consider those tires which is completely different from what I've been looking for.

Yes I am going with the same wheel tire set up!! I pulled 2 of them off since they where fine. My 2 new ones will be here Monday!!! I was really happy with the entire set up. They did good off-road for me and were good on the road! Had no complaints!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Got the wheels put back on, the Wetsounds stealth 6 speaker put back in, and of course the rear view mirror!!

Last edited:
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I decided to take my roof from my 3-seater and put it on my 5-seater. I had to notch the back corners but fit good and I think I like the Bikini top look!!

Image Image

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
My windshield was busted out in the wreck so instead of buying another new glass windshield I saved $600 and bought a piece of lexan glass at Home Depot, cut it, and bolted it on the front! I'm not sure well/long this will work....but after my wife, kids and I got drenched the other day, we needed something up front!

Image Image

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I also took @JACKAL advice and bought a Throttle-Max pedal extender. I must say there is nothing I but good to say about this product! It helps with easing the throttle making things less jerky and makes it really easy for kids to reach the pedal!!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Why is the center seat belt a different color?

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Well that is what one looks like after the sun fades it!!!:cool: Couldn't believe it after I saw too!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well that is what one looks like after the sun fades it!!!:cool: Couldn't believe it after I saw too!!

Wow, why not the other two? Strange

SIGNATURE:
CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Wow, why not the other two? Strange

SIGNATURE:

I think the mesh Windows cover them when there rolled up. You can pull the belt out and see the line! Crazy!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!