Trek the Mighty Mac 9/30/2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date

Are you planning on Trekking the Mighty Mac?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
D

Deleted member 3748

Now that's was being goofy!

This too! We should have set up a race.

WP 20171001 11 24 22 Pro

D

Deleted member 3748

Here's the rigs from the ride. Minus my Pioneer which wasn't able to make the trip due to some Chevy parts failing on my Ford.

@trigger 's BA P500
DSCN8204

@Remington 's Super Sweet P1K which he was gracious enough to let my wife and I ride in over the bridge and all over the trails for the rest of the day. Thanks again, buddy!!

DSCN8205

And some Popo's
DSCN8201 DSCN8202 DSCN8203

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here's the rigs from the ride. Minus my Pioneer which wasn't able to make the trip due to some Chevy parts failing on my Ford.

@trigger 's BA P500
View attachment 55437

@Remington 's Super Sweet P1K which he was gracious enough to let my wife and I ride in over the bridge and all over the trails for the rest of the day. Thanks again, buddy!!

View attachment 55438

And some Popo's
View attachment 55434 View attachment 55435 View attachment 55436
Your most welcome my friend. We had a blast with all 4 of us ripping it up

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It was awesome riding with @trigger single file over the bridge. Our machines sure got the looks and some excitement and wide eyes from the local law enforcement that were directing traffic. We also fired up the watchers with our horn! :p:D

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Minus my Pioneer which wasn't able to make the trip due to some Chevy parts failing on my Ford.

Just remember, Davy didn't make the trip due to a Ford! :mad:
That was actually the longest trip I've taken the Pioneer on, Black Beauty had to work a bit to hold speed up and down all those hills.
Hope you get it figured out man, we still had a great time but Iron Sides was missing his brother. :(

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just remember, Davy didn't make the trip due to a Ford! :mad:
That was actually the longest trip I've taken the Pioneer on, Black Beauty had to work a bit to hold speed up and down all those hills.
Hope you get it figured out man, we still had a great time but Iron Sides was missing his brother. :(
At least you had big brother there;)

D

Deleted member 3748

It was awesome riding with @trigger single file over the bridge. Our machines sure got the looks and some excitement and wide eyes from the local law enforcement that were directing traffic. We also fired up the watchers with our horn! :p:D
Lots of people sure were stopping to look at your Pioneers. Kari and I were talking on the way home and said, our trip was a little worse because we didn't have our Pioneer, but it was a lot better because we got to ride in yours with you and your lady friend, and we wouldn't have had that experience any other way. We're happy with the way it worked out.

D

Deleted member 3748

Wondered why you were riding in the back. What's up with your truck?
Probably a bad coil. It started misfiring on #7 on the way up. I didn't have time to fix it and still make it to the ride so we just drove it back home and took the Subaru instead.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!