Trek the Mighty Mac 9/30/2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date

Are you planning on Trekking the Mighty Mac?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3748

Here it is!

WP 20170831 21 02 00 Pro 1

D

Deleted member 3748

In 25 days our machines will be unloaded and we'll be roaming the mean streets of St. Ignace! Some oddities that we'll be packing for this trip...

Chairs (there is a long wait between the shuttle drop off and the start of the ride)
Food (see above)
Kleenex or toilet paper (the port-a-johns ran out of paper last year and the ladies were out of luck)
Entertainment of some sort (playing cards, etc)
Warm clothes and rain gear.

The meet time is still 5-6 PM until I hear back from our Polaris brother and @trigger .

BTW - Our Polaris guy invited us to their campsite for bonfire and such.

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'm out, work interferes again. I'll be in Kokomo IN for the next few weeks. Fiat-Chrysler seems to think they need to build transmissions.....lol

D

Deleted member 3748

I'm out, work interferes again. I'll be in Kokomo IN for the next few weeks. Fiat-Chrysler seems to think they need to build transmissions.....lol
Seriously? That sucks. There's a tiny chance @100Acre will find his way to the ride. Tell that to FCA and see if they change their mind! :D

D

Deleted member 3748

Hey @trigger , do you have your schedule worked out yet?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hey @trigger , do you have your schedule worked out yet?

Just found out yesterday that the wife will have to work until noon that Friday, which sucks! Oh well, I'll be ready to roll when she hits the driveway so worst case scenario, we're on the road by 1:00 and it's about a 3 hr trip from Bay City...4:00 ish. :mad:

D

Deleted member 3748

Just found out yesterday that the wife will have to work until noon that Friday, which sucks! Oh well, I'll be ready to roll when she hits the driveway so worst case scenario, we're on the road by 1:00 and it's about a 3 hr trip from Bay City...4:00 ish. :mad:
That's okay with me. We'll keep the meet up time between 5 and 6 PM with 6 PM being the cut off time.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't realize the date was so soon. I'm attending a gathering here in NC on the 24-26 in Uwharrie NF at the Uwharrie Off-Road Training Center | North Carolina in conjunction with AmericanAdventurist.com and their annual Appalachian Rendezvous. I'm also trying to sort things out from my trip. I will try to make this but, financially among other reasons, I may not be able to attend.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!