Trek the Mighty Mac 9/30/2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date

Are you planning on Trekking the Mighty Mac?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
IMG 1349
I'll need one for my SxS too! Does he have a twin brother?
Yup he's 103lbs and will sit in your lap! He's probably the better guard dog! He'll bark the Thieves To death! Lmao

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
D

Deleted member 3748

Just my luck it would go off in the middle of the night for no reason, we'll get kicked out of The Breakers and have to stay at The Royale. :D
Yeah, that's my plan so we'll all be together. :D

I may get this one. I read the reviews and you only have to hook up the shock sensor part and you can skip the flashing lights and ignition cut off. SHould be a two wire install.

https://amazon.com/BlueFire-Motorcy...king-Disarming/dp/B00ZGGORFM/?tag=sxsweb24-20

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We could put those studs standing guard but, I just remembered I have insurance anyway. ;)
Ok then, I guess he'll stay home :( lol

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have insurance too, but I also ordered the $20 alarm system. I'll write up a full review after it arrives and I get in installed.
Good, I too have insurance. I thought about a booby trap within the machine with claymore mines on the perimeter that will take out a thief and his cohorts within a few hundred feet. Seriously, I hope your alarm does what you want it to do.

D

Deleted member 3748

Good, I too have insurance. I thought about a booby trap within the machine with claymore mines on the perimeter that will take out a thief and his cohorts within a few hundred feet. Seriously, I hope your alarm does what you want it to do.
I'm sure it will do what I want it to do... I just want it to not do it when there is a gentle breeze or a sneezing passerby. :)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He's actually a kitty cat. He thinks he's a lap dog and is afraid of just about everything. The 4 lb yorkie rules the roost, but his looks a enough deterrent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same problem with my boys, lap dogs and sissy's people are afraid of them cuz of there tall frame and big heads. They really just want someone to play ball with them lol But there's something about a big black dog with light brown eyes and a deep bark that freeks people out that don't know them.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!