Trek the Mighty Mac 9/30/2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date

Are you planning on Trekking the Mighty Mac?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3748

I bet you could find a cheap alarm to set in there for the night. One that doesn't go off all the time though.

Reactions: rocmar
D

Deleted member 3748

The proposed meeting time right now is Friday between 4-5 PM. I was trying to find a big parking lot to meet in then remembered that the Central Ave has parking spaces right down the middle that are deep enough for truck and trailer. We can just park there and go to any restaurant, shop, etc. while we wait for everyone to arrive. Can everyone make it between 4 and 5? If not, what time can you be at Mackinaw City? I also sent another email to see if there is a way we can park/ride together without registering as a group.

Capture Capture1

Reactions: Remington
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The proposed meeting time right now is Friday between 4-5 PM. I was trying to find a big parking lot to meet in then remembered that the Central Ave has parking spaces right down the middle that are deep enough for truck and trailer. We can just park there and go to any restaurant, shop, etc. while we wait for everyone to arrive. Can everyone make it between 4 and 5? If not, what time can you be at Mackinaw City? I also sent another email to see if there is a way we can park/ride together without registering as a group.

View attachment 51110 View attachment 51111

I'm still working on the timeline.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds like a great time and place for me! I'm off work at noon, The wife (lady friend lol) is off all day! Thanks to the UofM hospital great place to work! Anyway off track.....unusual right? Lmao! Ok so if and I will have the stuff loaded the night before we will be cocked locked and ready to rock doc when I get home so we will be on the way and arrival time should be that time barring no Mi BS traffic! ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds like a great time and place for me! I'm off work at noon, The wife (lady friend lol) is off all day! Thanks to the UofM hospital great place to work! Anyway off track.....unusual right? Lmao! Ok so if and I will have the stuff loaded the night before we will be cocked locked and ready to rock doc when I get home so we will be on the way and arrival time should be that time barring no Mi BS traffic! ;)

That's kinda what I'm dealing with too. I have the day off and could leave early but the wife has to work until at least noon. Then we're on the road, it's about a 3 hr drive for me. I'm thinking 5 ish.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's kinda what I'm dealing with too. I have the day off and could leave early but the wife has to work until at least noon. Then we're on the road, it's about a 3 hr drive for me. I'm thinking 5 ish.
4 hr here. Yup sounds about right! Maybe earlier will see.

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
For those who are interested in dropping rigs off on Sat morning, here's what I got from St. Iggy Visitors Bureau....
Now I just have to wait and see if my work schedule doesn't collide this yr.

You can do that. You do still have to pre-register however. You can do so by clicking on this link at our website: Trek The Mighty Mac & Expo ( Mackinac Bridge ATV Crossing) :: St. Ignace Visitors Bureau

If you arrive at the staging area in Mackinaw City with your truck and trailer, once you unload your ATV you should consider driving your truck and trailer to St. Ignace. Otherwise, once you make the crossing on your ATV you will not have a way back to Mackinaw City for your truck and trailer. If you do drive your truck and trailer to St. Ignace, you can park them at the Little Bear Arena parking lot across the street from Little Bear, which is located at 275 Marquette Street. You can then ride the bus that will be delivering participants over to Mackinaw City.

To do all this you should plan to arrive at the staging area in Mack City no later than about 6:15 a.m. to give you time to drop your ATV, pick up you packet, and drive to St. Ignace to catch the bus.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Debbie Durm

St. Ignace Visitors Bureau[QUOTE/]

D

Deleted member 3748

I like between 5&6 cuz you can't predict tracfic. But I'm going to try and make it by 4 The sooner I'm out of here the better
Yeah, meet between 5 & 6 and 6 will be the cut off time. Trigger and the PoPos will be the question marks. We can meet at 2 and hang out in Mackinaw City all day if we want! :D

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, meet between 5 & 6 and 6 will be the cut off time. Trigger and the PoPos will be the question marks. We can meet at 2 and hang out in Mackinaw City all day if we want! :D
Sounds good. I'll see if I can get the whole day off? I'm off at noon as of now. Rhonda is off all day

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Kari and I are off all day too. And the whole next week!
Sweet for you. We'll be fresh back from our trip to Marco Island for 5 days the week before, or I'd take more time off.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I already have it off and it looks like the wife might get that day off too now. If that happens we'll be there fairly early...2 or 3 ish.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I already have it off and it looks like the wife might get that day off too now. If that happens we'll be there fairly early...2 or 3 ish.
Rhonda has it off. I just got the day off as well, so we'll be there 1-2ish as well. If it's up to me it will be noon

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!