trying to find a Pioneer 1000-5

R

RLovgren

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2019
Albemarle NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't find a Pioneer 1000 anywhere. a dealer I called said Honda wasn't even taking orders as of now, and maybe not for 6 months. Does anyone know where I can buy or order one? I am willing to travel out of state.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Once in a while someone in here reports that they picked one up from the showroom, so they're still out there somewhere.

I would look at all the "new owner" threads, find out where they got it, and call those dealerships. It'll take a little digging.

Kinlaw

Kinlaw

Mar 26, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I saw one on Facebook located in Raleigh within the past few days.

ETA: Log into Facebook

Deluxe for $15,500 with 126 hours on it.

Maybe that link will work, maybe not. I don't have a Facebook account anymore but I can still look at the marketplace ads. Regardless, the ad is still up as of right now.

R

RLovgren

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2019
Albemarle NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Once in a while someone in here reports that they picked one up from the showroom, so they're still out there somewhere.

I would look at all the "new owner" threads, find out where they got it, and call those dealerships. It'll take a little digging.
good idea

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
New or used ?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!