Turkey CookinCookin

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Eating good and doing some decorating!! YES, good stuff... My daughter and grandsons left this AM, great seeing them but I do enjoy the quiet now that they are headed home. An 11 and 13 year old can stir it up, if you will...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20161130 195748

One of my favorites! Used the last of the turkey for homemade pot pies. Man they were good!

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 27322

Trying a new flavor today. It's very good. If you like Blue Moon, or Shock top you'll enjoy it. Has that citrus kick to it.
You like citrus? Stone's brewery, "Go To IPA" is the one for you... it's awesome. You drink that and you and me can be beer brothers. Right now we are beer brother and sister... and you are the one with the high level of estrogen!;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You like citrus? Stone's brewery, "Go To IPA" is the one for you... it's awesome. You drink that and you and me can be beer brothers. Right now we are beer brother and sister... and you are the one with the high level of estrogen!;)
Lol! I'll stop at Nathan's liquor today on way home and look for it. I'll report back. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You and @CumminsPusher must have been "light deprived" as kids or something. That's all I can figure out.
Maybe we just watched too many scary movies as kids. Gremlins scared the hell out of me they'd leave me alone on the Pioneer!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nice coop you've got going on there!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!