P1000 Turn Signal Kit?

S

Sparky74

Looking to add Turn Signals to my 1000-5. Can't remember the company that makes these and if I remember right one of them offered a discount to members here? Any info or help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Scott

Reactions: Lady01
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to add Turn Signals to my 1000-5. Can't remember the company that makes these and if I remember right one of them offered a discount to members here? Any info or help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Scott
Turnpro signals

RedFred1

RedFred1

Aug 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did anyone come up with a good turn signal lever instead of a toggle switch? I have seen the clamp on column style like these...

OMIX-ADA 17232.03

But considering how the shift paddles stick out was worried about accessibility. Just looking for thoughts...

Thanks,

FredD

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thanks, Scott
Don't be scared to piece together your own kit for MUCH less $$.

Did anyone come up with a good turn signal lever instead of a toggle switch?

FredD
I looked into using a stalk off the steering column, but it would have to sit behind the shift paddles on mine, so I gave up. I did consider making a bracket to mount a toggle switch to the shift paddle, but gave up and moved onto other things.

RedFred1

RedFred1

Aug 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I looked into using a stalk off the steering column, but it would have to sit behind the shift paddles on mine, so I gave up. I did consider making a bracket to mount a toggle switch to the shift paddle, but gave up and moved onto other things.

I am working on some wiring projects so it looks like a good time to investigate... I think I will stare at it for a while today... my wife always wonders why I stand in the garage staring at stuff!

FredD

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did anyone come up with a good turn signal lever instead of a toggle switch? I have seen the clamp on column style like these...

OMIX-ADA 17232.03

But considering how the shift paddles stick out was worried about accessibility. Just looking for thoughts...

Thanks,

FredD
I put the toggle somewhat behind the right shifter. Works fine for me because i dont ride on the road much and when i do its no big deal to flip the switch.

Sxsjerry

Sxsjerry

Jan 7, 2018
Somerset Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't be scared to piece together your own kit for MUCH less $$.

You have a diagram for this some where

Reactions: Lady01 and sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really isn't too much.
Trailer light converter, a switch, flasher relay, and lights for front signals.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you build me a setup cheaper than the preset up kits? Send me a PM or text. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do I need to include the wire?
Let me know what kind of switch you want.
Carling sized, or toggle. And either momentary or not.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its just so clean compared to the others. I'm not saying it better they do the same job but I'll pay for clean.

See the box on the right thats it all of it
IMG 1502

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!