BOX1

Multi Turn Signals integrated into tail lights.

LapZ

LapZ

Feb 27, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I wasn't aware of that It's funny as hell! guess turn pro now builds a set with integrated taillights. I'd use it but I'd still do my own front turn signals as well. I used these and they were very cool
View attachment 30834

Sweet blinkers! Where u get, I have turn signal kit I took off my 700-4 but they have the 3/4 lights, I like these way better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sweet blinkers! Where u get, I have turn signal kit I took off my 700-4 but they have the 3/4 lights, I like these way better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eBay I posted up above here the one I used in it. Type in cob led and it gives many cool choices
Here's the setup in the 1000

Reactions: Skyhawk85 and LapZ
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just looking back on the thread and checked on the item in amazon, because this is still something I haven't got around to doing yet. One thing I noticed in the Amazon description is this is shortproof one time only. I was just passing this along to make sure you don't have a short somewhere and hurt the new one. Let us know.
Upload 2018 1 25 9 54 27

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was just looking back on the thread and checked on the item in amazon, because this is still something I haven't got around to doing yet. One thing I noticed in the Amazon description is this is shortproof one time only. I was just passing this along to make sure you don't have a short somewhere and hurt the new one. Let us know.
View attachment 62944
Pretty sure the one time short just means that it will blow a fuse. Which is what I want to happen... I checked mine and the fuse is fine. All other wiring is fine only the yellow wire to vehicle input is affected.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty sure the one time short just means that it will blow a fuse. Which is what I want to happen... I checked mine and the fuse is fine. All other wiring is fine only the yellow wire to vehicle input is affected.
It’s internal once it pops it stops.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!