TURN SINGAL LIGHT KIT

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 and I would like to add a stop light and turn signal kit to this monster. I'm sure there are pre-fab kits which would make this task much easier. Has anyone accomplished this task and do you know of a site where I might locate such a kit? I appreciate your help. Also, I'm going to add a horn, (electric). Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Don't have a link for you at the moment but there are plenty on universal kits out there. Lots of guys on here have installed them and I'm sure some will chime in soon with some links for you. If you have any sort of wiring knowledge and want to tackle it DIY style it is very simple. Could save you about a hundred bucks.

Good luck

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Reactions: Mudwing and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!