P1000m5 Light kit ?

CherryBomb

CherryBomb

Feb 24, 2022
Nashville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure where to put this question , apologize I’m still learning the sight , but I have a question I want to add a light kit / horn/ hazards to my P1000-5 I’m looking into TurnPro Plug and Play , anyone had experience with this particular company ?

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure where to put this question , apologize I’m still learning the sight , but I have a question I want to add a light kit / horn/ hazards to my P1000-5 I’m looking into TurnPro Plug and Play , anyone had experience with this particular company ?
Yes, I purchased mine from the club store here. All the wires in wire loom and labeled. It is plug and play. . The company is very responsive and answered every question I had. I would not hesitate to buy it again.

CherryBomb

CherryBomb

Feb 24, 2022
Nashville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks a lot , it’s all new to me and don’t want to throw hard earn money at goings not worth it .

Reactions: jenk61
jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only thing that it doesn't do that some of the more expensive kits do is automatic shut off of the turn signal

CherryBomb

CherryBomb

Feb 24, 2022
Nashville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Brother I’m good with that , think I’m ordering that set up . Thank you again

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!