Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It's pretty standard. The fact they are paying for shipping and not just telling him to pound sound is a sign of good service these days. If they just sent him a brand new tire no questions asked I would imagine more and more customer would "have issues". It's just how things are nowadays. It's unfortunate but the majority of consumers are trying to take advantage of companies because they are all "big and rich and can afford it".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RMATV Customer Service has been great to this point! I have dealt with two different representatives and their willingness to even consider a warranty is encouraging. Additionally, when I first spoke with the new rep i was under the impression they were replacing upon verification of shipment of potentially defective tire back to RMATV and at that point requested a discount on purchase of new rim and tire. I was given a $20 discount off the purchase price to cover costs associated with removing and replacing old tire. Pretty good service in my opinion! Still hoping for a replacement, but no guarantees in life!

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great to hear about RMATV customer service! I pulled the trigger on the "bites" myself and the Fedex man just dropped the set off. Shown against #1 son's P1k sporting Method standard 14"x 7 wheels (even chance they may not leave his shop!). They are going to eventually be put on my P-1K if it ever stops snowing here!

Robs P1k Method Terrabites 20170329 071243

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Rocky Mountain ATV came through with warranty! Didn't receive any questions just a notification of shipment! Here it is...The Tusk Terrabite 28x10x14
IMG 6842
Needless to say RMATV stands behind their Tusk Terrabite tire! You combine that with their Great Customer Service and you will not regret doing business with them! Highly recommended, both the tire and company! Thanks @nbomar for the advice on contacting RMATV! You were not wrong!;)

IMG 6840

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad to hear about the great customer service @Eltobgi. I bought the same tires from RMAT and haven't had them out yet to try them out. I was a little concerned about them being an off brand tire, but read several good reviews.

hurld

hurld

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2014
Glad to hear about the warranty. I'm about to pull the trigger on a set for my P700-4, just can't decide on tire width with stock rims. I'm leaning towards 27x9x12 all the way around so when the rears get worn I can pop them off the rim & rotate them. Decisions decisions......

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Glad to hear about the great customer service @Eltobgi. I bought the same tires from RMAT and haven't had them out yet to try them out. I was a little concerned about them being an off brand tire, but read several good reviews.
Got to run them again over the weekend and no issues! They held the trail very well! I ran them up to 50 on dirt trails and never felt them break traction or have that floating feeling like I often felt with the Bighorns! Haven't gotten into the mud yet but maybe this weekend!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I saw those tires in action in a major way for 4 days straight. They are awesome tires! I was amazed because they are DOT and don't have large lugs and voids. Can't beat them for the price.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I saw those tires in action in a major way for 4 days straight. They are awesome tires! I was amazed because they are DOT and don't have large lugs and voids. Can't beat them for the price.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
Joey what do you think about the efx Moto claw's??

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I don't know much about them. Maybe @sharp had them? He had a tire that looked like that. It performed poorly at Bull Run where we used to ride.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
some say they are really tough dot and a little better in mud than mongrels and Terrabites they are a little heavier but Im prob just going to do 27" or maybe 28. (worried about loosing hp)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
some say they are really tough dot and a little better in mud than mongrels and Terrabites they are a little heavier but Im prob just going to do 27" or maybe 28. (worried about loosing hp)

Any 8 ply will probably treat you much better than the BH2.0's. I'd go 28" tall you won't notice much of anything with that size.

RMATV has great customer service. Plus the Terrabites are very affordable. Last weekend I saw a member here break three axles and a couple tie rods but no tire issues.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Any 8 ply will probably treat you much better than the BH2.0's. I'd go 28" tall you won't notice much of anything with that size.

RMATV has great customer service. Plus the Terrabites are very affordable. Last weekend I saw a member here break three axles and a couple tie rods but no tire issues.
can I go 28 10 14 on my stock rims?

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
did u do 28 10's all the way around. IF so how do u like them compared to stock

I did do 28x10 all the way around on 14x7 wheels. When buying them I had in my mind I was willing to sacrifice some off road capabilities for a smoother riding more "all-terrain" type tire.. Saying that, I am very happy with their performance in all aspects. If the stock tires had one competitive edge it would just be pure mud. Otherwise, the terrabites are better for what I wanted.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I totally agree with that. I was watching tires the whole weekend and damn they were impressive! I think for all around tire especially for dot these are the best from what I saw and I was paying close attention. Only question in my mind is longitivtiy as that's important to me.
Can anyone vouch for mileage?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know much about them. Maybe @sharp had them? He had a tire that looked like that. It performed poorly at Bull Run where we used to ride.
I did have the efx motoclaw, they were smooth on the road but felt heavy. I never really liked them that much, they are kind of a dealer special package that they give you a good deal on when you buy the rig. @joeymt33 is right, the motoclaw perform poorly over all off road, they get clogged up easily in the mud and become very slick. I have the blackwater evos now and love them, they are the perfect tire for where I usually ride.

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This past weekend at the Takeover was the first trip out with the Terrabites. I was very pleased with their performance. I rode with @Eltobgi and @eastenn and they also ran them. I heard no complaints at all. Very impressed with the tires overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!