Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Eltobgi how did the tires do at DrF's? What are the 28's measuring?
Nothing could stop them! Very impressed and happy with the Terrabites! They were pretty close to measuring 28"! Again...I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DOT Tire that can kick ass!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Nothing could stop them! Very impressed and happy with the Terrabites! They were pretty close to measuring 28"! Again...I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DOT Tire that can kick ass!
How did they perform in the mud?

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
What was the problem in ND?
Just didn't perform as well as they did there! But like I said still a great tire! There was this one section on a trail where I almost made it and my buddy with 28" highlifter tires didn't make it as far as I did with my 28" terrabites! There is a ride this weekend and I will do my best to get video of the Beast Getting Stuck;)

J

JTW

Just didn't perform as well as they did there! But like I said still a great tire! There was this one section on a trail where I almost made it and my buddy with 28" highlifter tires didn't make it as far as I did with my 28" terrabites! There is a ride this weekend and I will do my best to get video of the Beast Getting Stuck;)
Well I'll tell ya what... I'll do you a solid seeing as it's your birthday and all.... and I'll trade you my Big Horn 2.0's for those ole "get me stuck" terrabites!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well I'll tell ya what... I'll do you a solid seeing as it's your birthday and all.... and I'll trade you my Big Horn 2.0's for those ole "get me stuck" terrabites!
lol, that's very kind of you! But...I already have a set Taking Up Space in the garage! What else can you throw in to sweeten the deal?:confused:

Mikal7513

Mikal7513

Apr 15, 2017
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So would there be room for 30x10x14 terrabites with a HL lift on stock rims?
I just put them on my LE, no lift, 5/2 rims, no rub on driveway test drive, but will add some preload to shocks before any trail testing. May end up with HL lift if I have any issues.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

JTW

I just put them on my LE, no lift, 5/2 rims, no rub on driveway test drive, but will add some preload to shocks before any trail testing. May end up with HL lift if I have any issues.
I think I saw that on the FB group..

Reactions: Mikal7513

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!