P1000 Two piece windshield

J

Jeffro

Jun 20, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thinking about getting a full windshield for winter riding. I have the Honda wind deflector right now but I'd like to have a full one for cold weather. Trying to decide between the Honda and the SuperATV, any opinions from those that have either? Also, if I go with the Honda, is it worth the extra $100 for the hard coat?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Honda two piece. Overall I like it. The tilt hardware is a little awkward to me.Would be nice to have the full flip out option. Yes..get the hard coat.

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes get the hard coat windshield it's better.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hardcoat is a must. if I were to do it over I'd do the super atv flip up. it's got to be Alot better in the summer

Reactions: JTW
cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
I'm thinking about getting a full windshield for winter riding. I have the Honda wind deflector right now but I'd like to have a full one for cold weather. Trying to decide between the Honda and the SuperATV, any opinions from those that have either? Also, if I go with the Honda, is it worth the extra $100 for the hard coat?

I have one piece and it don't scratch period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with the EMP 1 peice hard coat and like it a lot and seems to not scratch easily and I like their quick rubber mounting straps. With the fabric top and windshield on and the seat heat It's pleasant but get a cold vacuum blast on my neck. I am going to buy the far rear fabric tailgate panel and see if that will diffuse some of the air blast.

cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit
I went with the EMP 1 peice hard coat and like it a lot and seems to not scratch easily and I like their quick rubber mounting straps. With the fabric top and windshield on and the seat heat It's pleasant but get a cold vacuum blast on my neck. I am going to buy the far rear fabric tailgate panel and see if that will diffuse some of the air blast.

I got soft rear cab piece for me 3 seater and love it! $140

advertisement
cschomber63

cschomber63

Nov 14, 2016
Beloit

I got Honda

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I just now actually clicked on your avatar.. lol... wth?
Lol! It's a Muffaletta sandwich with a bag of Zapps kettle chips from Central Grocery Store in New Orleans. My favorite sandwich of all time. Im a northern boy but my heart is with the South. :)

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!