P500 Update on the 17 p500

J

JTW

It happened..

So to top it all off.. I go to pick it up and I notice it doesn't have a roof. Turns out they sold their last one yesterday and haven't gotten any in yet. This has been a cluster f*ck!!

IMG 0529 IMG 0530 IMG 0531

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Hey at least you got a machine for now. :) and camo is the way to go. Not that I'm biased... ;)

J

JTW

Because I'm too lazy to go back and search, could you give a list of what you need to add for accessories to be ready?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Oh my.. I'll just have to take an updated picture tonight. But bumper, winch, lights, more lights, windshield, raidio, tool box, basket, 2" receiver, snorkel, more lights.. gun rack... I could go on. But that's just what I can recall off the top of my head. My wheels haven't come in yet and neither has the roof. I'll probably add skids and A arm guards and power steering this winter.

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Oh my.. I'll just have to take an updated picture tonight. But bumper, winch, lights, more lights, windshield, raidio, tool box, basket, 2" receiver, snorkel, more lights.. gun rack... I could go on. But that's just what I can recall off the top of my head. My wheels haven't come in yet and neither has the roof. I'll probably add skids and A arm guards and power steering this winter.
Hope you have an extra set of hands to help with assembly, that's a tall order to fill in one night. If I were close I'd offer to help as it's fun to add all that.

Reactions: JTW
Panzer

Panzer

Apr 17, 2015
Menominee, Mi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Woo-hoo.
Glad you finally got it.. Can't wait for a review. This is the first model with this type of automatic. I'm excited to see how it will work and feel. Will open up a few doors on affordability with there atv line also.

I got a surprise for you later tonight.

advertisement
locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Fantastic. Good luck with tonight. Hope the beer holds out. I think I will go mix a congratulatory drink to your new machine.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Bought time @JTW, now you can come earn the bull run membership! We've never had a P500 come with us, you may show us up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and Eltobgi
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership