P500 Update on the 17 p500

J

JTW

Since you all have been patiently waiting.. sorry I'm just now taking a break from wrenching. I see no need to put the windshield on tonight as I have no roof.. and I'm going to hold off on all things electrical until I can take my time and not rush..
basically.. I've added the strongmade bumper.. I can't seem to find the bull bar for it though??? I added HID lights.. I mounted my aluminum tool box and strongmade basket.. added the 2" hitch receiver and I'm about to remove the sway bar. I'm going to cut a rubber mat for the basket and then call it a night.. I would have loved to have gotten more done. But oh well. I still have to wash some clothes and pack for the trip. I hate being rushed and doing s*** last minute..

IMG 0545 IMG 0547 IMG 0548 IMG 0549 IMG 0551 IMG 0552

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Since you all have been patiently waiting.. sorry I'm just now taking a break from wrenching. I see no need to put the windshield on tonight as I have no roof.. and I'm going to hold off on all things electrical until I can take my time and not rush..
basically.. I've added the strongmade bumper.. I can't seem to find the bull bar for it though??? I added HID lights.. I mounted my aluminum tool box and strongmade basket.. added the 2" hitch receiver and I'm about to remove the sway bar. I'm going to cut a rubber mat for the basket and then call it a night.. I would have loved to have gotten more done. But oh well. I still have to wash some clothes and pack for the trip. I hate being rushed and doing s*** last minute..

View attachment 23686 View attachment 23687 View attachment 23688 View attachment 23689 View attachment 23690 View attachment 23691
Looking good. Have a nice trip. Be sure to sub a umbrella for the roof.

Reactions: 500oneer and JTW
J

JTW

Congrats JTW :cool: Love the camo but that sure sucks about the roof. Cant wait to hear your opinion on the auto-shift.
So far I like the auto shift for cruising around.. we will see how it does on the trail though. It's a little clunky but I think mine is better than my buddy's. I hate the seatbelt not allowing you over 15mph if it's not buckled.

Reactions: Jshell3
advertisement
J

JTW

Not sure that I like that style of restraint bars. But I like the machine as a whole!!
They're really not too bad.. I had my doubts but they're nice to lean against and the perfect height to rest our arm.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Lookin good already. Gotta love the camo...

Can't wait to see the rest of your goodies on there... Have a fun ride, and take some pics when you roll it!

Reactions: JTW
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Looking good. And I'm glad to see you are waiting on electrical stuff, it can be very time consuming sometimes. Best not to hurry and mess that stuff up. :)

Reactions: JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This was the condition of the tarp when I finally arrived!!! And the tarp left a nasty coating on e windshield that took 2 hours and serious elbow grease to get off.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!