Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Has anyone installed Walker Evans with Highlifter lift and SuperATV arms? I know you can flip the Fox QS3's, however it appears that the WE will not do this.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone installed Walker Evans with Highlifter lift and SuperATV arms? I know you can flip the Fox QS3's, however it appears that the WE will not do this.
I have the 3 inch SATV lift and their A-arms with Walkers on all four corners. No problems with that set up.....
I went with 250lb. Springs all around.
If you go with Walkers make sure you get the bushing spacers on right they come with no instructions!

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have the 3 inch SATV lift and their A-arms with Walkers on all four corners. No problems with that set up.....
I went with 250lb. Springs all around.
If you go with Walkers make sure you get the bushing spacers on right they come with no instructions!
I bought them used and the former owner zip tied them to the correct ends. Upon careful inspection though, none of them where gold in color and I could not see a visual difference in any of them. I have the highlifter lift and 30" Roctanes. I'm afraid the tire is going to hit the front reservoir.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought them used and the former owner zip tied them to the correct ends. Upon careful inspection though, none of them where gold in color and I could not see a visual difference in any of them. I have the highlifter lift and 30" Roctanes. I'm afraid the tire is going to hit the front reservoir.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm probably going to put it on the trailer, ratchet it down fully compressed and see what it looks like.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any up close pics of the front? I'm running a 14" wheel with a 5-2 offset.
No pics on hand got the front apart right now for new axles......
Should be back together this weekend, if you still want them I'll post some pics and measurements.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No pics on hand got the front apart right now for new axles......
Should be back together this weekend, if you still want them I'll post some pics and measurements.
Please do.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Cranked it down on the trailer. I don't see how it could get to the reservoir, so I'm just going to send it lol

Reactions: Rambo
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!