P500 Walker Evans shocks for P500

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I got a surprise today too, weren't suppose to show up until tomorrow.
View attachment 63861
Did they send you any stickers? Never understood why some companies wouldn't throw some 50 cent stickers in the box to get the free advertising.
Springs will be going black tomorrow.
When I ordered mine I told them for that kind of money they better throw in some stickers. I got a couple of big ones and a couple small ones.

Reactions: trigger
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
When I ordered mine I told them for that kind of money they better throw in some stickers. I got a couple of big ones and a couple small ones.
Well s***...who'd have thought a guy needs to ask for stickers from a retailer like that...dang it.

Reactions: trigger and Derail
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Well...any progress on the spring color..its waaayyy too damn cold here to work in the garage so mine will have to wait a bit unfortunately :(

You got that right, been snowing and blowing here too. I fired up the heater though and got one coat on yesterday, snapped a pic for a visual. Hit them with a heavy second coat today. Gloss black. :cool:

View attachment 64067[/QUOTE]
THEY LOOK GREAT ! Winter , we missed it so far . Like 65 degrees here today and down at the Phoenix open golf tournament they are hitting the 80s today .

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
You got that right, been snowing and blowing here too. I fired up the heater though and got one coat on yesterday, snapped a pic for a visual. Hit them with a heavy second coat today. Gloss black. :cool:

View attachment 64067
THEY LOOK GREAT ! Winter , we missed it so far . Like 65 degrees here today and down at the Phoenix open golf tournament they are hitting the 80s today .[/QUOTE]
Its not snowing today, but you may have seen mention of our beautiful weather at the start of the big foosball game.;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well s***...who'd have thought a guy needs to ask for stickers from a retailer like that...dang it.

I actually did ask for them when I ordered, told him I just wanted a couple of the small ones. He said they normally throw them in if they have any, apparently they didn't have any. I sent an email asking how to purchase some because they are on their website but no way to order them. o_O

Reactions: Shadesmn
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
No, coming off and painted black. I'll leave the rest of them as is but those springs are just glowing.
Could always put some..
of these..."SOCKS" on um....
Out 07 sho fro blk

Just sayin....

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Many colors..to choose from
from cheap....to spendy...

Seg

Seg

Feb 18, 2016
Notre-Dame de la Salette, Qc, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
SO I just put my order in for Stage 3 Elka shocks both Rear and Front! I did contact Frank and obtained a forum member discount! very exciting! Now all I have to do is wait for the FedEx truck!!! I think I'll let valentine's day pass before breaking the news to the wife ;)

I'm sure that both vendor makes a quality product.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
SO I just put my order in for Stage 3 Elka shocks both Rear and Front! I did contact Frank and obtained a forum member discount! very exciting! Now all I have to do is wait for the FedEx truck!!! I think I'll let valentine's day pass before breaking the news to the wife ;)

I'm sure that both vendor makes a quality product.
Give us your review when you get a few miles on them .

Reactions: Seg
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
So I did a quick run through with all the pages here. Census is 175 front springs, 200 rear? I don't own a plow no need when we don't get enough snow to justify it anymore...Also, is it true you can buy a set for $1k plus shipping?

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
So I did a quick run through with all the pages here. Census is 175 front springs, 200 rear? I don't own a plow no need when we don't get enough snow to justify it anymore...Also, is it true you can buy a set for $1k plus shipping?

Give them a call and tell them you are a member of this forum and heard you can get them for $250 each plus shipping. They did that for me no problem in Feb 2018... I just did the fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRANITE

GRANITE

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Give them a call and tell them you are a member of this forum and heard you can get them for $250 each plus shipping. They did that for me no problem in Feb 2018... I just did the fronts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I just called WE to order a set of front shocks and talked with Chris. He told me they were not offering the special pricing anymore! I'm not interested in paying retail. WTF? I thought they were a forum sponsor?

Reactions: solrus
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Well I just called WE to order a set of front shocks and talked with Chris. He told me they were not offering the special pricing anymore! I'm not interested in paying retail. WTF? I thought they were a forum sponsor?
shhhh , don't tell anyone but imo u just saved 1000.00

GRANITE

GRANITE

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
shhhh , don't tell anyone but imo u just saved 1000.00

Thanks HUCK, but its pretty crappy on their part to sponsor the forum but not offer a discount when the majority of the people buying them are from these forums!

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
That sucks man. I just ordered mine in January and they didnt even question it when i asked about the forum discount. Sorry to hear that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!