sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, I missed this post earlier. I do not have a rear view mirror. This realization has complicated the issue. When I make the decision on an air freshener, where can I hang it? Who knew owning a P1K-5 non-deluxe could be this difficult?
You could get a vent clip air freshener and put it where the are comes through by the shifter and may save some money. Or steal a urnal biscuit from McDonald's and put it under the seat with some scotch tape and every time you hit a puddle you will have a pleasant smell come up through the seat steam!

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All my years of marriage i had to fight for every toy I wanted. But it all changed last year once we decided to adopt a little sibling pair. My wife is the one that pushed me for our P1-5. Gotta have seats for the little ones she says. I said I dont want one of them big long polarises. She says see what else is out there. I said REALLYYYYYY! I'm on it! :). That makes me a family of 7 now.....Hmmm..... Honey!:D

Reactions: pct
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All my years of marriage i had to fight for every toy I wanted. But it all changed last year once we decided to adopt a little sibling pair. My wife is the one that pushed me for our P1-5. Gotta have seats for the little ones she says. I said I dont want one of them big long polarises. She says see what else is out there. I said REALLYYYYYY! I'm on it! :). That makes me a family of 7 now.....Hmmm..... Honey!:D
Congrats on the new family and rig! By the way that sandwich in your picture looks absolutely delicious!

Reactions: Stauvo
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the new family and rig! By the way that sandwich in your picture looks absolutely delicious!
Than you so much. The kiddos are quite a blessing. Hopfully all paper work will be done soon.

That sandwich is my favorite Muffuletta that i had from Central Grocery Store in New Orleans last year. I am trying to duplicate it. Ha!:)

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!