WANTED, REWARD. - How-to's |Bounty List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Only dumbasses not worth protecting would buy one to begin with so they didn’t worry much about safety. But we know how concerned with safety you are and made pumpernickel your safe word
He is so concerned with safety he puts a condom on his vibrator

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Immature responses like this say much more about you than they do about me, and the fact that the forum allows this behavior to continue unabated also speaks volumes.

Also, the "HaHa" brigade are like a bunch of ankle biting chiwawas, mildly amusing... yet totally impotent/ineffective.
Last I checked the door to leave isn’t locked. If you don’t like company you’ve found in here get the phuck out. HaHa!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Popo engine braking works great downhill, you can watch the rear wheels skid past the fronts, but only after first having to hit the gas to engage it while sliding down a hill. Trust me, pucker factor, (no homo).
View attachment 313203
Haha ya I remember that about our Polaris x2, holy crap it was scary in slick stuff. Speed up just so you could brake uncontrollably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!