BOX1

WANTED, REWARD. - How-to's |Bounty List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I am a true newbie and would love to see more of these. Brand new 2021 700-4 deluxe and the simple things are what are keeping me from doing much. I just want to be able to add more accessories and the things that I have found tend to skip over the small things like what specific wiring harness works best, how that wiring harness is actually installed, and how to connect accessories to it. I have already invested in wrong things and ended up tapping into the lighter plug to be able to install my winch and it drive me crazy having to do that. I cant even find a diagram of what each fuse in the fuse box is linked to or exactly how to get to it to tap into it without being very intrusive. Simple stuff to most I am sure but it hasn't been for me. I have just quit installing stuff because I want to tread lightly and not have to make a bunch of modifications to make the incorrect part fit.
I upgraded my membership status and have access to even more OEM technical resources. Well worth it IMO. Maybe @Hondasxs can direct us to the explanation of different membership levels.

Reactions: Smitty335
R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks Mudder. I will start looking around on the site to see if there is any place I can find to upgrade my membership. This is by far the best Honda SxS site I have found and spend a lot of time here. Enough time to drive my wife crazy anyway.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Mudder. I will start looking around on the site to see if there is any place I can find to upgrade my membership. This is by far the best Honda SxS site I have found and spend a lot of time here. Enough time to drive my wife crazy anyway.
I think this what you are looking for....

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
This has worked just fine for the last 7 yrs!
Where u been?
I think there are a few post I need to review that have been made.
If anyone has a link to a worthy how-2 please shoot me a message.

Who had the shock change out post? Did I ever follow up on that one?

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I was happy to contribute to the club making a tie rod guide at no cost.
My thinking was this is a hobby where I have been helped by many so it seamed appropriate to give back even if it was a minuscule contribution.

If the club decides to go the YouTube route, and make it about self and profit and 'look at me, I'm so special' then maybe I need to mosey along and find another 'home'. (but I really doubt that is what the guys and gals here want)

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe we just consider this our group of friends and enjoy helping each other out rather than focusing on greed, money isn't everything and certainly doesn't buy happiness.......some day you'll figure that out.
I was happy to contribute to the club making a tie rod guide at no cost.
My thinking was this is a hobby where I have been helped by many so it seamed appropriate to give back even if it was a minuscule contribution.

If the club decides to go the YouTube route, and make it about self and profit and 'look at me, I'm so special' then maybe I need to mosey along and find another 'home'. (but I really doubt that is what the guys and gals here want)
I agree 100%. Well said

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I offer a constructive suggestion and this is the kind of snarky response I get?
I agreed with you in both cases. Not sure what you are looking for there.

Is it any wonder why forums are in a general state of decline?
No decline here.
I have a whole thread that talks about why so many forums seem dull.
It falls right in line with your pay day views.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, we offer knowledge for free. Products will cost you but if it's made by forum members it will be a fair price. There is no design flaw. Many have beat the hell out of that machine and had no failures. You claim to have mechanical abilities, buy one and reinforce the tabs yourself. Problem solved.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish it were that simple, but we shall see after I buy one, which is certain at this point. I just can't predict when it will happen due to COVID craziness and the supply chain mess.

As I recall, your suggestion was to buy one and fix the frame tabs myself, which is not an acceptable solution, or I would have already done so. Honda reportedly fixed the frame design flaw, so I would be a fool to not wait a little longer to get what I have been waiting for.
If that is your only concern then the 2022 is what your looking for.

I too have been wanting to pickup a new machine. But I also am waiting on the market to crash. Ironically which may also put me out of a job.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As for past models and frame issues. While there have been issues. And I have seen a good many. All have been from a user hitting something or on an extreme adventure.
They just didn't fall off checking the cows.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Delays, delays, delays. Typical Honda, never in a hurry, and always late. In case you missed it, I'm waiting for the 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 to be announced, then finally released.
I know where's a nice Polaris Ranger with very low hours / miles with add ons

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
So it's Honda's fault that the supply chain is broken and like other manufacturers they can't make vehicles?
And on top of that the government has pumped free money (I know) in too the economy pumping up demand for what few vehicles can be made.

Intersting logic.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So it's Honda's fault that the supply chain is broken and like other manufacturers they can't make vehicles?
And on top of that the government has pumped free money (I know) in too the economy pumping up demand for what few vehicles can be made.

Intersting logic.
Come on Lee, like you know anything about Hondas. Damn Troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!