WANTED, REWARD. - How-to's |Bounty List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly, i'm not sure what on Earth is wrong with you people. You openly brag about this being a welcoming environment, but the good ole boy attitude of certain members is anything but welcoming. That's not an attack or intended to be an insult, but is my honest opinion based on my experience over the last couple of days.

And what exactly was my big sin, daring to point out issues or trying to give thoughtful responses and opinions? Frankly, some of these guys come off as being ignorant fools who are easily intimidated by anything or anyone who is the slightest bit different than they are. One nutcase even had the audacity of accusing me of being a Biden supporter, when the exact opposite is true, which only serves to illustrate the dangers of making baseless assumptions.

Well, I grew in the sticks and am not easily intimidated, but this place defies explanation.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm starting to think that may be true, and I can be one too, but I'm genuinely curious about what went wrong. If anyone cares to give a thoughtful response?

How, by making a simple suggestion? Are egos that fragile? Seriously, I want to know.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
JB and Backwoods going hard in the paint 😂

E36A1925 517F 4AE1 BB4D 35D6F39D9AC3

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, so people want free stuff. What about yesterday, when people seemed to be offended because I mentioned the frame design flaw? It seems as if there is no way of knowing what will trigger the mob. Seriously, what's the deal here?
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So people think I don't know anything because I haven't paid my dues? Is that what you're saying? If so, I thought that mentality was extinct, but perhaps not.

Well, that was not my intention. Otherwise, I tend to respond in kind, give as I get, and I used a great deal of restraint.

Give it a rest, from my perspective, you're the troll.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish it were that simple, but we shall see after I buy one, which is certain at this point. I just can't predict when it will happen due to COVID craziness and the supply chain mess.

Personally, I think the overt hostility has a lot to do with my comments about dealers and financial motivations. It makes sense because people like that are terrified of anything which could hurt their profits.

As I recall, your suggestion was to buy one and fix the frame tabs myself, which is not an acceptable solution, or I would have already done so. Honda reportedly fixed the frame design flaw, so I would be a fool to not wait a little longer to get what I have been waiting for.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn't say it's my only concern, but nothing is perfect, nor do I expect it to be. The frame tab issue was a deal breaker because I've lost a control arm on a 4x4 rig before, which resulted in a near-death experience.

Honestly, I doubt that I will wait that long to purchase a new Honda Pioneer 1000-3, as long as I can get it for MSRP, I will be good. However, I also have plans to purchase a new home, where waiting for a market crash is a necessary evil.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't confuse responding to attacks with my general feelings about others.

That was not my intention.

I'm well aware of the fact that people have diverse backgrounds, and I love talking to people much smarter than me because I can learn from them, but that doesn't justify some of the behavior I've experienced. I would counter that none of you know anything about me, but at this point it doesn't seem to matter. Likewise, I have tried using humor as well, but considering the circumstances...

I have ample humility, but how would you respond when seemingly being attacked for no reason... at least that you're aware of? It's about perspective, where people might see things differently if it happened to them.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Price is less of a problem than supply, and interest isn't a factor since I'm an all cash buyer. Finding a decent home on a nice piece of land in a private location is difficult in the best of times, but now it's downright impossible.

If buying a new SxS machine seems like searching for unobtainium, try looking for a new home.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Price is less of a problem than supply, and interest isn't a factor since I'm an all cash buyer. Finding a decent home on a nice piece of land in a private location is difficult in the best of times, but now it's downright impossible.

If buying a new SxS machine seems like searching for unobtainium, try looking for a new home.
Which government program is supplying the cash for your purchase?
Ha ha

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why do people keep thinking I'm someone else? For the last time, I'm nobody, just an average Joe searching for information about the upcoming 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000-3, only to learn that Honda boned us again. Well, that plus I unknowingly walked straight into a minefield.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No problem, these are crazy times so I understand.

I must admit that I'm a little absent minded myself, after learning that my wife and I probably have COVID after being exposed to a careless family member. Fortunately, we are both fully vaccinated, and while I feel fine (so far), I am more than a little worried about her since she is very high risk.

As a distraction, I naturally turn to my plans to buy a new Honda Pioneer, then bam... all hell breaks loose. Can't win for losing.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delays, delays, delays. Typical Honda, never in a hurry, and always late. In case you missed it, I'm waiting for the 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000-3 to be announced, then finally released.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unless I'm mistaken, Honda is the only manufacturer who makes a shaft-driven utility SxS. Having owned one rubber band machine, then immediately regretting my purchase, it's not a mistake I will make again.
Probably should have applied anal lube before you sat down on that new anal pounder you received from Adam & Steve’s online emporium. Heard they upgraded the motor to a 4bt for you after your 100th belt warranty claim on the damn thing.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unless I'm mistaken, Honda is the only manufacturer who makes a shaft-driven utility SxS. Having owned one rubber band machine, then immediately regretting my purchase, it's not a mistake I will make again.
😭🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not true. For me, the belt drive was a deal-breaker, which was very unsafe to operate on steep terrain while pulling or hauling heavy loads.

In my experience, Honda has always been late to the party, long before COVID came to town. How else can the disaster called Big Red be explained, then it takes them how many years to refine the Honda Pioneer 1000?

Look, I know people are just looking for excuses to nitpick and start more crap, but arguing about meaningless BS is of no interest to me. So just stop, unless you want to have meaningful discussions.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!